Pattaya Night Run scheduled for March to boost tourism

webfact

Pattaya Night Run scheduled for March to boost tourism

nr.jpg

FILE photo

CHON BURI, 22 February 2018 (NNT) – The beach resort town of Pattaya is set to host the Pattaya Night Run 2018 in March as part of the tourism promotion strategy. 

The Chon Buri Provincial Office of Tourism and Sports, together with Pattaya Municipality and related agencies, has held a press conference on the upcoming Pattaya Night Run 2018.

Among the attendees were Deputy Governor of Chon Buri Chaicharn Aeimjaroen, Pattaya City Mayor Anan Charoenchasri as well as representatives of the Provincial Office of Tourism and Sports, Provincial Public Relations Office and Pattaya Business and Tourism Association. 

Deputy Governor Chaicharn stated that the objective of the Pattaya Night Run is to promote a new trend of tourism in Pattaya and stimulate the national economy while also encouraging the public to exercise.

The main event is called Fun Run, in which participants will get to run in a fun nightlife setting of Pattaya, with upbeat music, laser displays and light tunnels throughout the course. Another special feature is an art corner, where runners can splatter themselves with glow-in-the-dark paints. 

On the sidelines of Fun Run, there will be a concert featuring the hit girl band BNK48 and Ae Jirakorn. Other fun activities include a costume contest, which is divided into individual and group categories, and the “Run for More Likes” photo contest on social media. Many prizes will be up for grabs. 

The Pattaya Night Run, which is the first of its kind, will take place at Bali Hai Pier on Saturday, March 3 from 6 pm until midnight.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-02-22

3 minutes ago, mok199 said:

I just returned from my run on beach rd...have you seen the morning traffic

that is not the "hill"....if you want to run, run in a designated running area or go on the hash runs;

if you want to play tennis go to a tennis court, golf on a golf course etc.....you don't play golf on a tennis court!

Edited by norrska
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, norrska said:

that is not the "hill"....

I don't see ''hill''in the article..yes the hill is nice,but for us down here in the ''war zone''of beach rd/freeway /boat launch and refueling area...mornings are not the same anymore...enjoy your run sir

1 minute ago, mok199 said:

I don't see ''hill''in the article..yes the hill is nice,but for us down here in the ''war zone''of beach rd/freeway /boat launch and refueling area...mornings are not the same anymore...enjoy your run sir

go with the flow, and thou shalt win a thousand battles.  If you want to enjoy YOUR run, take a baht bus or motorbike taxi to the hill. Problem solved!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, norrska said:

go with the flow, and thou shalt win a thousand battles.  If you want to enjoy YOUR run, take a baht bus or motorbike taxi to the hill. Problem solved!

and now you are giving me advice...just get your facts straight next time you quote someone dude....

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, mok199 said:

and now you are giving me advice...just get your facts straight next time you quote someone dude....

You complained about a fixable problem. I gave you an easy solution, but maybe you enjoy suffering and complaining. You get your facts straight before claiming someone misquoted you. 

Edited by norrska
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The Pattaya Night Run, which is the first of its kind,

Does this mean the first in Pattaya, the first at night or the first people to run? I am sure many tourists will come on that one particular evening to watch runners 'spatter themselves with glow-in-the-dark paint' which will need UV lights to show up. What a load of b..locks.

1 hour ago, pattayadon said:

Excuse me,,,but ahhh,,,,  How is this going to "boost tourism"?   Really? Who thought this s*** up?

The ministry of sprained ankles and broken legs. due to pot holes. :shock1:

or maybe hospitals drumming up some business. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smile:

PS Watch out for the pissed up motor cycle taxi riders.

Edited by stanleycoin