Amazing Service from TOT upcountry

Griffo63

Yep I agree good service but that might be as it was an easy fix.

Likewise live in the middle of nowhere and very pleased with the service. Even pipe the TV trough it and have not suffered from buffering once.

But I am just waiting to see what their response time will be to a damaged fiber optic cable. Near us the cable runs through palm plantation and the guys harvesting often allow the large leaves to fall on the cables.

Same for me....live in the jungle over 125km from sakon city....TOT very good service up to now...they have a guy in a tot car just based in our area and he just drives around waiting to fix problems...ive had one problem due to lightning..i dont phone TOT i phone the guy himself..had a new router in place within 2 hours and on a sunday as well...having fiber connected next week free of charge, new cable put up a long our road...

I was offered high-speed internet by CAT (they actually use 3BB) at my village outside Somdet, Kalasin. A local school teacher my wife knows said they were trying to gather enough names for it to be done, 1500 baht each. That was Thursday. On Saturday they came and cabled the house, and on Sunday they came to connect it up. There was a problem - in Thailand there is always a problem - but they sat there on the kitchen floor sorting it out, compensated by our Leo beer and potato snacks, until 11.40 at night to get it working. Repeat - they were working on a Sunday, and until nearly midnight. Try getting that service in the Real World. Quite incredible.