What would you do with £48 Million ?

peterb17

Just now, oilinki said:

I would buy a remote tropical island, make a self sustained perfect home and divorce the rest of the humanity.

Where to charge your notebook? Come on, can you live without a fast internet connection?

1 minute ago, hkt83100 said:

Where to charge your notebook? Come on, can you live without a fast internet connection?

Solar power. I'm already living without fast internet connection. This mobile connection is just fine. 

The next step would be only to receive news : Outernet is for that. https://outernet.is/

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

I would buy a remote tropical island, make a self sustained perfect home and divorce the rest of the humanity.

I like your style.  Since you have the cash, get a third nipple to complete the effect.

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 2.52.26 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Find a really nice penthouse in Bangkok to live in.

Expand my business across Thailand and into Vietnam and Cambodia.

Being able to start going snowboarding to Whistler and Japan again would be nice.  

Might consider getting a few live in girls.

Definitely make my penthouse into an always on party for any friends that want to come round and crash.

12 minutes ago, transam said:

I would get business stuff totally out of my head......:stoner:

Having a large business and employing several thousand people is not just about the money.    It's more about the fame and the 'Face' it would give you in Asia.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Having a large business and employing several thousand people is not just about the money.    It's more about the fame and the 'Face' it would give you in Asia.

You know what they say about making a small fortune in Thailand....?

• Like 1

Build a 15 bedroom guesthouse to UK building regs standard. A bar and pool woukd be a must. Staff it with the 5 family members, then take my wife on a slow round the world trip for maybe a year. I wouldn't gave to worry abbut the family ever again, and if they cock things up, its their fault.

• Sad 1