Arsenal

MiG16

The difference between Arri's and Arse's tantrums are that a majority of Arse's are with other football managers which tell you something about the man :whistling: .

And what, in your estimable opinion alfieklutz, is that?

estimable :D :D

It tells you that he is obnoxious, arrogant and french of course, apart from what's already been said on here about him :o

Edited by alfieconn

^ it also tells you that theres at least a fire in his belly and that he cares about whats going on, on the pitch. rather than sitting their looking like a cross between a cabbage patch kid and a spitting image puppet playing with his false teeth. biggrin.gif

guys a born winner and doesn't like losing, record speaks for itself ! just like any other well respected long serving manager in the top flight at a club with a honors list that managers, players and fans from other clubs could only dream of having. whistling.gif

btw wheres singher got to ?

thought the hammers put up a great fight yesterday and were unlucky not to come away with a point. green and parker playing blinders and keeping them in it, but midway through the second half they looked like they were beginning to feel the heat from endless wave upon wave of arsenal attacks. and it was only going to be a matter of time before the gunners broke through after both nasri and walcott hit the woodwork. which they eventually did in the 87th minute with a goal from song.

Edited by tigerfish

it tells you that he is obnoxious, arrogant and french of course, apart from what's already been said on here about him

alfieklutz

Well, I'm sure Wenger will be losing sleep over the opinion of an anonymous, here today, gone tomorrow, non-entity on the internet. Not.

Might I suggest in future that you save the 'yobbery' for the terraces or the Tottenham thread on the forum where it might be more welcome.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

it tells you that he is obnoxious, arrogant and french of course, apart from what's already been said on here about him

alfieklutz

Well, I'm sure Wenger will be losing sleep over the opinion of an anonymous, here today, gone tomorrow, non-entity on the internet. Not.

Might I suggest in future that you save the 'yobbery' for the terraces or the Tottenham thread on the forum where it might be more welcome.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1. I'm surprised that Arsole Wenger has time to look at Thai Visa :o .

2. i won't be gone tomorrow or any time soon old chap so you will have to put up with my yobbery for a while longer :lol::D .

Most other managers don't have touchline tantrums everytime one of his players gets a "touch' and yet for some reason fails to see 90% of his own players' indiscretions. What manager perpetually bleats on about in press conferences? What manager managed one of the teams with the worst disciplinary records in the history of the premier league?

Hypocritical French ponce.

" Hypocritical Ponce ", Carmine gives me " line of the week "..:D

& here's the HP in action..

In the interests of balance, here's Carmine's and MSingh's ol' Harry being interviewed by Sky Sports :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Your spot on there Trigger.

Errrr for the record, i'd rather be associated with Robert Mugabe than him, thanks...

^ it also tells you that theres at least a fire in his belly and that he cares about whats going on, on the pitch. rather than sitting their looking like a cross between a cabbage patch kid and a spitting image puppet playing with his false teeth. biggrin.gif

guys a born winner and doesn't like losing, record speaks for itself ! just like any other well respected long serving manager in the top flight at a club with a honors list that managers, players and fans from other clubs could only dream of having. whistling.gif

btw wheres singher got to ?

thought the hammers put up a great fight yesterday and were unlucky not to come away with a point. green and parker playing blinders and keeping them in it, but midway through the second half they looked like they were beginning to feel the heat from endless wave upon wave of arsenal attacks. and it was only going to be a matter of time before the gunners broke through after both nasri and walcott hit the woodwork. which they eventually did in the 87th minute with a goal from song.

I was strolling on a Beach wwatching the Pacific Ocean roll in, with the IPhone that was lucky that it didn't get launched when that silly named Rigobert scored..

Wengers got a hel_l of a beak on him has'nt he. :ermm::whistling:

It gets longer with each season as the promised trophies fail to materialise. :D

Great result tonight by the way....a fine all round performance.:D :D

Mickey mouse coming up soon better rest a few players pinoccio! :lol:

awful result last night, could have made things so much easier for themselves in the next few weeks to come. far to complacent and to make things even worse, to think i stayed up until 2.45 am hoping to watch it on t.v. only to find out that they were showing the chelski game and the a.c / madrid affair. ended up watching on an online stream !

nice too eduardo holds respect for his old club by not going over board in his celebrations after scoring what turned out to be the winning goal.

And another awful performance tonight. well played Newcastle midfield - I have never seen the Arsenal midfield powerhouse so effectively nixed. We looked like the mid table outfit I fear we will now become under Wenger.

Fab looks like he wants to play for Barca again - better be careful, they wont want you at this rate.

And another awful performance tonight. well played Newcastle midfield - I have never seen the Arsenal midfield powerhouse so effectively nixed. We looked like the mid table outfit I fear we will now become under Wenger.

Fab looks like he wants to play for Barca again - better be careful, they wont want you at this rate.

Pleased to see you give full credit to the Geordies. They outplayed your usual passing game and harried you for the full 90 mins. Unlucky with the woodwork but I felt they deserved all the points.

A small result for us as well...cheers! :D

Pleased to see you give full credit to the Geordies. They outplayed your usual passing game and harried you for the full 90 mins. Unlucky with the woodwork but I felt they deserved all the points.

Did you give full credit to Bolton yesterday then ??

No of course you didn't..:rolleyes:

& don't kid yourself about " good little result for us " sh*t, you haven't finished above Arsenal for decades & won't any time in the near future so don't kid yourself you deluded Y*d..

& don't kid yourself about " good little result for us " sh*t, you haven't finished above Arsenal for decades & won't any time in the near future so don't kid yourself you deluded Y*d..

:yellowcard: No not for swearing again but for forgetting to mention monkey boy God in a yid post.

:bow:

:yellowcard: No not for swearing again but for forgetting to mention monkey boy God in a yid post.

:bow:

:D You Mushroom..:D

Hmmm - I don't remember switching the lights off and locking the door last time I was here. Someone better open up for business again though, so here's my tuppence worth.

Great result at a potential banana skin ground on Sunday. I did however find Arsenal's showboating passing game irritating in the extreme in the last 25 minutes. Eventually Everton realised that the team was more interested in showing off than trying to get the ball into a goal-scoring opportunity and putting the opposition to death (which is what we did brilliantly on a few occasions at the start of the season). It was right to play keepie ball for a while after Moyes had put a couple of new strikers on, but keepie ball only works over an extended time a la Man U if you keep the opposition on edge that you are suddenly going to push that killer ball forward.

Once the Toffees realised that Arsenal were not going to try and score again they moved their line upfield with some effect and it would have served us bloody right if they'd nabbed an equaliser. Come on Arsene, you said it yourself there are a lot of good teams in the race this year - surely you know that 2 nil is not always going to be enough these days.

Edited by SantiSuk

Hmmm - I don't remember switching the lights off and locking the door last time I was here. Someone better open up for business again though, so here's my tuppence worth.

Great result at a potential banana skin ground on Sunday. I did however find Arsenal's showboating passing game irritating in the extreme in the last 25 minutes. Eventually Everton realised that the team was more interested in showing off than trying to get the ball into a goal-scoring opportunity and putting the opposition to death (which is what we did brilliantly on a few occasions at the start of the season). It was right to play keepie ball for a while after Moyes had put a couple of new strikers on, but keepie ball only works over an extended time a la Man U if you keep the opposition on edge that you are suddenly going to push that killer ball forward.

Once the Toffees realised that Arsenal were not going to try and score again they moved their line upfield with some effect and it would have served us bloody right if they'd nabbed an equaliser. Come on Arsene, you said it yourself there are a lot of good teams in the race this year - surely you know that 2 nil is not always going to be enough these days.

I hear the frog has more important matters to discuss with his wife....:whistling:

What about it eh lads?.....I always thought he had it in him though....!

I hear the frog has more important matters to discuss with his wife....:whistling:

Smokie, have they managed to get an interview with this other French geezer yet, you know the one, the singer?

Smokie, have they managed to get an interview with this other French geezer yet, you know the one, the singer?

L'Equipe have been pestering him all week mate but it seems his only reply has been he's too busy shaving his legs.

Kinky buggers these french professors you know. ;)

Does this thread come with a self destruct poll?.....should it be closed due to lack of interest? YES!

Is Van Persie fit then goonies? Bloody morgue as usual....:whistling:

NO ! dont know, but i thought you might like to know that young jack has passed his fitness test. biggrin.gif

oh and sagna says hes not afraid of coming up against old monkey boy features in tomorrows big game as well.

note to ones self.

must stop calling it a big game, after all it is just only another fixture against another lowly league wanna-bee outfit. whistling.gif

Edited by tigerfish

note to ones self.

must stop calling it a big game, after all it is just only another fixture against another lowly league wanna-bee outfit. whistling.gif

Look forward to a CL quarter final double header on that one! :D

Bacary who??? Just wait....tomorrow in the dressing room at half time he'll realise......Bale gets even faster after his 45 min warm up. :lol:

Does this thread come with a self destruct poll?.....should it be closed due to lack of interest? YES!

Is Van Persie fit then goonies? Bloody morgue as usual....:whistling:

NO ! dont know, but i thought you might like to know that young jack has passed his fitness test. biggrin.gif

oh and sagna says hes not afraid of coming up against old monkey boy features in tomorrows big game as well.

note to ones self.

was it a late fitness test for young Jack because wenger was waiting to get him out of the nick after his caution for common assault. ;)

right well thats me set for the day after polishing off 3 rounds of Cumberland sausage sarnies and two mugs of black coffee.

wonder whats on the menu for the lads from white hart lane pre kick off. wouldn't be lasagna now would it by any chance ? biggrin.gif

Is that your normal breakfast lard arse? :D

right well thats me set for the day after polishing off 3 rounds of Cumberland sausage sarnies and two mugs of black coffee.

wonder whats on the menu for the lads from white hart lane pre kick off. wouldn't be lasagna now would it by any chance ? biggrin.gif

not usually no, but today is the sabbath and i fancied a bit of pork to get the day off to a fine start. biggrin.gif

not usually no, but today is the sabbath and i fancied a bit of pork to get the day off to a fine start. biggrin.gif

:D

Very good fishy mate that's well funny.....!! :D

Are you a french singer by any chance......?

:lol: