Arsenal

MiG16

Anyway my pessimism has stood us in good stead for the last 4 months.

If by that logic, then I.could argue that it is my very quiet optimism (and maybe just a dash of black magic against the opposition :lol: ) that have kept the team in whatever it is you call it :P

You talking to me? what sense of humour.....I never had one to begin with!!

:P

Now go keep rijit company.....he'd miss you too much otherwise :whistling:

Oi carmine shhhh!

Haven't you got someine to fight oops I mean play with on that spurs thread biggrin.png

Miggsy they are all bored stupid on the Spuds thread now, deterioration breeds contempt among themselves...as is evident.

Carmine likes to talk about referees a lot nowadays.

Oi carmine shhhh!

Haven't you got someine to fight oops I mean play with on that spurs thread biggrin.png

Miggsy they are all bored stupid on the Spuds thread now, deterioration breeds contempt among themselves...as is evident.

Carmine likes to talk about referees a lot nowadays.

Our optimism never wanes MrRed unlike on your thread.....just wait 'till SAF retires and see what happens. Mid table mediocrity and silence I'll bet....!

Well well....looks like the wheels are finally falling off your little run....whistling.gif

yep, that was a bad result at the wrong time.

going to have to find a fat lady now !

but, all joking aside and not that it should matter whether we finish 3rd or 4th apart form bragging rights, it looks on paper as if spurs have the easier run in. although they do have one or two tricky games coming up against teams fighting for their premiership lives. plus we have to play Chelski at the weekend (hope Barca knacker them out) and then away to Stoke, never an easy fixture that one for us.

honestly i would not be surprised if it goes down to the last game of the season if the spuds can get back to winning ways.

IM.........PLOSION !!!!!!!!!!!

Its that time of year again. Slightly later than normally advertised this season.

happy days!! clap2.gifthumbsup.gifw00t.gif

talking of im......plosions.

havent you just been dumpt out of the F. A. cup against premiership opposition for the first time of asking on your cup run and thrown away a 12 point advantage in the league to secure 3rd spot ? rolleyes.gif

god, your starting to sound more and more like arry ! tongue.png

Edited by tigerfish

Its that time of year again. Slightly later than normally advertised this season.

havent you just been dumpt out of the F. A. cup against premiership opposition for the first time of asking on your cup run and thrown away a 12 point advantage in the league to secure 3rd spot ? rolleyes.gif

Good job our terrier Gooner made a guest appearance. I can't be ar$ed to state the obvious and Migsy has her moderating career to think of, but our insane Gandhi-like personna only seems to encorage them. Keep it up tigerclap2.gif.

Thats the irony though isn't it! Yours has just started and we don't look like we could beat anyone!!

Newcastle for top four!!

pretty dull match really, chelsea defended well and in numbers and for them that's a reasonable point with plenty of players rested ahead of tuesday. can't imagine barca will be resting players against madrid tonight.

One point is enough for us, but continuing to perform like that will cost us 3rd and maybe even 4th place. Injuries are starting to bite again but all the players with the exception of Koscielny and Sczesny and can do much better than that.

One eye on the summer move to Spain more like! laugh.png

Costa Del Manchester biggrin.png

Depressing to surmise that Wenger will still be in charge and wil squander the 40-50m quid on a selection of worthy dull journeymen footballers.

I cheered myself up a bit by doing the maths. We have to seriously throw it all away now not to qualify in at least 4th spot, Maximum possible points now are:

Arsenal 74 (goal difference 24)

Newcastle 74 (gd 11)

Spurs 71 (gd 18)

Chelsea 70 (gd 18)

Newcastle are still the form team, but their last 4 matches are all tough and their goal difference effectively gives them a one point penalty.

Revised predictions:

Arsenal Stoke D; Norwich W; West Brom D. 5 points = 70 (3rd place on goal difference, up one) Italics = playing Away. Blue= changed view

Newcastle Wigan W; Chelsea D; Man City D; Everton W. 8 points = 70 (4th place, up 2)

Spurs Blackburn W; Bolton W; Villa D; Fulham W. 10 points = 69 (5th place, down two)

Chelsea QPR W; Newcastle D; Liverpool W; Blackburn W. 10 points =68 (6th place, down one)

Edited by SantiSuk