Arsenal

MiG16

Oh if you want to go the whole hog, there's the Diamond Club. Only 84 members. Private restaurant, Raymond Blanc does the F&B, sit in the director's box, fly on the plane with the team, all that sort of stuff.

I dont care who you are, but I'll go with you on that plane biggrin.png

Cheers biggrin.png

A bpai doo-ay from Migsy? Youve been in Thailand too long girl biggrin.png. Some day youll have to let me know who the foxy players are in the Gunners. When I bought shirts for my wife and 15yo daughter last year I bought RvP for my wife and Theo for my daughter (good call eh - probably both obsolete come Januaryw00t.gif ). They examined the next match on TV carefully and my wife declared herself happy. Daughter not so! [Told her Id buy her a ManC shirt with Tevez on it if she didnt shut up]

Back to the footy, cant believe how bad weve been this season, yet still only 4 points off the last CL spot. Itll be a tough fight even for that, though quite feasible if the injuries god smiles on us for the second half.

What with it with your official attendance figures, stated as 60,000 but the ground was only 3/4 full, can anyone shed some light on why the gooners would be over stating the figs 39.gif39.gif39.gif

Put simply, most seats are sold. They are bought en masse by the finance industry for hospitality, and no-one bothers watching anything but the marquee games.

The club don't care, they have a massive season ticket queue.

I once went to an away cup match at Boro and an entire semicircle of seats - I'd say 400+ - were empty. Who wants to go to a wet cup tie at Boro in January except Arsenal fans?

I asked the stewards nicely if I could move me and my friends to the front, and got enough of the unintelligible response to assume he said yes, so we sat on our own right behind the goal.

Great seats and if I'd been 1/2" taller I would have got Merson's shirt that he threw into the Arsenal end after the match - he was in tears, as it was his first game against us since Wenger let him go.

So Arsenal announce the attendance as tickets sold, even when it's patently obvious that not everyone has turned up. It is a bit silly.

Wot? You want em to go round and count every seat do you, Chicog? Visions of an announcement that nobody can go to the loo for 30 minutes while someone does a headcount to satisfy the statisticianssmile.png

What with it with your official attendance figures, stated as 60,000 but the ground was only 3/4 full, can anyone shed some light on why the gooners would be over stating the figs 39.gif39.gif39.gif

Put simply, most seats are sold. They are bought en masse by the finance industry for hospitality, and no-one bothers watching anything but the marquee games.

The club don't care, they have a massive season ticket queue.

I once went to an away cup match at Boro and an entire semicircle of seats - I'd say 400+ - were empty. Who wants to go to a wet cup tie at Boro in January except Arsenal fans?

I asked the stewards nicely if I could move me and my friends to the front, and got enough of the unintelligible response to assume he said yes, so we sat on our own right behind the goal.

Great seats and if I'd been 1/2" taller I would have got Merson's shirt that he threw into the Arsenal end after the match - he was in tears, as it was his first game against us since Wenger let him go.

So Arsenal announce the attendance as tickets sold, even when it's patently obvious that not everyone has turned up. It is a bit silly.

Wot? You want em to go round and count every seat do you, Chicog? Visions of an announcement that nobody can go to the loo for 30 minutes while someone does a headcount to satisfy the statisticianssmile.png

Personally I am not bothered, I can get a seat any time I want, but there are lots of genuine fans that can't get seats because of these prawn munching freeloaders, and that irks me.

• Like 1

He's back on the field. Carzola that is

And yeh it's gotten to the point where I can no longer defend our defense. Sighhh

Letting Smokie have the last word on that one......for a brief moment only mind you

He's back on the field. Carzola that is

And yeh it's gotten to the point where I can no longer defend our defense. Sighhh

Letting Smokie have the last word on that one......for a brief moment only mind you

Smokie wanted to know who was in defence. Well I'll bet he's not smiling at Mertesacker now is he?

Edited by Chicog

Err - that one's gone straight over my head Chicog!?

Half time. I guess with the atmosphere and aggression in the first 20 minutes it was going to be either Gallas, Addebaide or Wilshere to leave the field. I hope Jack learns from it.

Edited by SantiSuk

cazorla's the best technical player in the league. joy to watch he is.

To be fair though he had a very quiet October. Back to his best tonight, but Spurs haven't had the manpower to double up on him.

Wilshere is equally huge for us. Ramsey is nowhere in his league.

I'm amazed Cazorla lasted so long after a midweek trip and 90 minutes in South America.

Man of the match for me, just bubbled along keeping everything ticking.

Buy of the season by a mile.

It's a close thing between Vertonghen and him (I've always had a liking for good defenders). Hazard was a good buy, but a lot more expensive as I recall.

Have to say that Spurs looked quite capable of steamrollering our defence with their 4-4-2 and hi-line approach. Can't understand why our back 4 look so frail compared to the fist 6 weeks. Can't just be the lack of Gibbs.

Have to say that Spurs looked quite capable of steamrollering our defence with their 4-4-2 and hi-line approach. Can't understand why our back 4 look so frail compared to the fist 6 weeks. Can't just be the lack of Gibbs.

I'll pass comment on this on our thread in a wee while Santi.

A grudging congrats from this yid anyway....:(

• Like 1