Arsenal

MiG16

Oooh a derby at the pub team up the road, Arsenal "in sharp decline", tiny totts fans wanking themselves silly over Gareth Bale.

Trust me, carmine and smokie are shitting themselves, they'll be in hiding if they lose.

biggrin.png

Form and ability often goes out the window in a derby.

No it doesn't.

cheesy.gif

IMO form does have a tendency to 'go out the window' , ability certainly doesn't though, 4 me , pace and power has been a telling factor in these games , Wonder who's got the most of both?wai.gif

Edited by rijit

I hope to hɘll it doesn't go to form. With very few exceptions (like the Spurs home game) we have been rubbish at the 'big games' this season. 3-1 to Spurs if it goes to form.

I hope to hɘll it doesn't go to form. With very few exceptions (like the Spurs home game) we have been rubbish at the 'big games' this season. 3-1 to Spurs if it goes to form.

I do not think Arsenal will lose.

AVB just won manager of the month, Bale player of the month...... very often goes pear shaped for the recipients in the following game.

Although Arsenal are pants at the moment, I get the feeling that Spurs think they are better than what they are, and maybe go into this a little over confident.

Should be high scoring and entertaining. May the best team, on the day, win (or draw)

• Like 1

Save us the reverse psychology babble Santi! biggrin.png

No, were just expecting that fruit Wenger to instruct his players to take lumps out of Bale and Dembele because dirty is the only way your hackney marsh seconds have a hope of getting so much as a point. And ofcourse try and get someone sent off.

Jesus carmine, sounds like you're already planning the excuses. Have some faith in your team, will you?

thumbsup.gif

On the contrary i'm really looking forward to the game. Saw the Wenger press conference last night. Not his usual arrogant conceited knoblike self. Almost looked like he was preparing himself for the worst.

Still, its a derby so who knows, you might just nick a point.

Answer the question fishy....I know yer lurking out there! biggrin.png

nah, he's off getting his hair done smokes!!!

yes your right Rickets, i have just been trimming up the pewbs around my nether regions ! if you must know. biggrin.png

now what is it you two altar boys a long with the rest of the spud u like family are babbling on about ?

argh yes, the fact that your in such fine fettle and that you think you are going to win the N. London derby this Sunday.

well your going to look bloody stupid if you don't, aint ya ? but then again nothing new there ! wink.png

i mean you are higher than us in the league, your a 1 man team ( funny that, seem to remember us copping a load of flack last year when RVP was knocking in goals left right and centre) your at home, we are in decline and your manager is the 2nd coming of the lord Jesus H Christ.

but, then again it is a derby and we all know how you like to bottle it on the big occasions. remind me what was the gap last year ? was that someone in the background i here saying 13 points. rolleyes.gif

you know i really don't know what's worse. you lot or that bunch of <deleted> from down the Kings road. coffee1.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Hopeless dreamers in here.

Have you nothing positive to say about your French flop Chicog? biggrin.png

If you'd care to name a tiny totts manager who has even come close to such a "flop", I'd love to hear it.

In fact, if you'd care to name a year your pub team won the league title in your lifetime, I'd laugh.

thumbsup.gif

Have you nothing positive to say about your French flop Chicog?

If you'd care to name a tiny totts manager who has even come close to such a "flop", I'd love to hear it.

In fact, if you'd care to name a year your pub team won the league title in your lifetime, I'd laugh.

We aint scousers Chicog...save that rubbish for the monkeys.

Your boss is past it and clueless....your team has no backbone and a leader in Wilshere who is a year or two too early for him.

Giroud on the bench please. :lol:

blink.png That's probably your best chance right enough.

Answer my question then....how will ya stop Gareth? biggrin.png

can't mate !

you know where i stand on how i feel about the present situation at the Arsenal.

but as many have pointed out before, its a derby and who knows what can and will happen. smile.png

Your boss is past it and clueless....your team has no backbone and a leader in Wilshere who is a year or two too early for him.

Giroud on the bench please. laugh.png

You wish you'd ever had a boss who'd got you champions league 16 years in a row - on a budget. biggrin.png

Really, it's quite ridiculous listening to these two muppets.

Anything but a win for Arsenal is a disappointment.

If the tiny totts fluke a win it will be a giantkilling, and you have every right to celebrate.

But if you lose, it really shouldn't get you down so much, you're only a little club with one league title back in the far distant past.

cheesy.gif

Edited by Chicog

Giroud on the bench please. laugh.png

You wish you'd ever had a boss who'd got you champions league 16 years in a row - on a budget. biggrin.png

Really, it's quite ridiculous listening to these two muppets.

Anything but a win for Arsenal is a disappointment.

If the tiny totts fluke a win it will be a giantkilling, and you have every right to celebrate.

But if you lose, it really shouldn't get you down so much, you're only a little club with one league title back in the far distant past.

cheesy.gif

This is going to be very amusing on Monday....biggrin.png

You heard it first on my posting 3 months ago. I said if Wenger doesn't get his $hit together the market will take care. May be nothing to this one but you can bet his dollar that Kroenke has been dreaming of an exit that doesnt require him to take divis out (incurring the traditional hate campaign from the fan base) for at least 3 years. He's a private equity investor dressed up (thinly) as a sports fan.

Smug ba$tard, Kantharalak

Apparently a 1.5 Billion Bid has gone in for Arsenal, from a middle east group

Found a link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4821564/Arsenal-takeover-REVEALED-How-bid-can-transform-Gunners.html

clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Al Arsenal doesn't quite have a ring to it....

Then again it is The Sun.

And the Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287250/Arsenal-set-1-5bn-takeover-Middle-Esat-consortium.html

And PA:

"Arsenal have received no contact over a potential takeover and owner Stan Kroenke would have no intention of selling his controlling stake, Press Association Sport understands."

Another wind and piss newspaper story then.

You have to wonder why this was "leaked" the day of a big derby match.

Probably an Usmanov stitch up.

Edited by Chicog