Arsenal

MiG16

Nice to have a man sent off but in reality I thought Everton's Gibson showed far more malice in his two yellow card challenges (one of which was not given of course) than Sidwell. Sidwell showed studs but his foot was on the ground and it looked like he had a reasonable chance of getting the ball - yellow for me.

Edit "for me?" - h_ll Im starting to write like that plonker commentator talks.

Edited by SantiSuk

Well for some reasons the bookies make Arsenal favourites today, which surprises me. Ferguson loves his records and knowing that Chelski have the record for points in a season will irk him. I can't believe he will put out a weak side or even give RvP a rest to avoid the inevitable bad feeling.

Having said that it's up to The Arsenal to prove that they want that CL place - if yesterday doesn't motivate them, nothing will.

Well it's half-time and Arsenal were off to a flyer & really looked the business.

Hopefully Fergie will be giving the Utd lads a real serving plus make a change or two.

Far too many yellow cards in the first half and could well lead to a sending off or 2 before the final whistle.

Let the battle re-commence.

Rooney looks lost Ken.

I'm betting Rooney is gone. SAF isn't showing much faith in him other than the lip service of "Rooney's going nowhere". But Rooney can see the writing on the wall. When he leaves, Ferguson can say it was Rooney's decision, not his. My hypothesis anyhow.

game ruined by a unfit ref who could not keep up with play,i am sure he only booked players so he could have a breather,draw fair result.

Well there was the linesman for their Norwich fixture that was officiating the game and overruled the ref!!biggrin.png He saw an infringentmwnt from the other side of the pitch that the ref didn't and he was right next to it.

But i shouldn't complain, its the same for everyone!! whistling.gif

game ruined by a unfit ref who could not keep up with play,i am sure he only booked players so he could have a breather,draw fair result.

Well there was the linesman for their Norwich fixture that was officiating the game and overruled the ref!!biggrin.png He saw an infringentmwnt from the other side of the pitch that the ref didn't and he was right next to it.

But i shouldn't complain, its the same for everyone!! whistling.gif

Oh carmine, get over it purlease.

biggrin.png

whats with all the videos!

I should really delete them, but you boys are so sensitive about your crap stuff getting deleted....I guess I will let them stay.

but!! no more silly off topic videos on my thread :angry::lol::rolleyes:

whats with all the videos!

I should really delete them, but you boys are so sensitive about your crap stuff getting deleted....I guess I will let them stay.

but!! no more silly off topic videos on my thread mad.giflaugh.pngrolleyes.gif

could you add the spuds who come on here to your list as well Migs ?

they really do lower the tone, almost common one might say. make the place look so untidy and leave an awful smell after they have left ! sick.giflaugh.png

Edited by tigerfish
  • Like 1