Arsenal

MiG16

Bon mot form Wenger:

"The competition is very hard and there is not as much talent as there is money today in football."

Aint that the truth!

Sounds a bit bitter to me. What he should have said is, "theres just as much talent these days, the problem is too much money."

Perhaps he should refrain from spending over 11m on players of the abil;ity of Gervinholaugh.png

I bet Arsene didn't turn down his big buck contract renewals either.

Wonder what wasters Wenger will sign for us this time, you would think it was his money he was spending, talk about being late for the Ball.

Arrh...the wonderfully fair weather goon fans. Crap fans, crap atmosphere.clap2.gif

Take up a hobby if you are this bored in the off-season Carmine

You owe Wenger a debt you can never pay yet the bloke spent half the season being abused by his home crowd.

Sorry, is any of that not entirely true?

Roll eyes

You boys are so bored aren't you

Lol actually so am I. Kinda.

Oh and carmine, apart from the occasional 'we need to get a good goalie!' or 'we need to get good defense' for the last 4-5 years, I still support him and the team :D

No question, no doubt!

Yayy Gooners!! :D

I hate the "new" fans we've got, but many of them pay 100 quid a ticket to drink free warm budweiser out of plastic cups and whinge about stuff they don't even understand, so fair play.

thumbsup.gif

And to be fair you old fans ain't up to much either. Only slightly less fickle than the new. Still the most worst atmosphere of any ground in the league. Wenger does more shouting than the "fans"

I hate the "new" fans we've got, but many of them pay 100 quid a ticket to drink free warm budweiser out of plastic cups and whinge about stuff they don't even understand, so fair play.

thumbsup.gif

They drink Budweiser ?! With prawn sandwiches ?! An obscenity !bah.gif

thumbsup.gif

Budweiser pay us big bucks for the privilege (as do Tiger).

thumbsup.gif

And to be fair you old fans ain't up to much either. Only slightly less fickle than the new. Still the most worst atmosphere of any ground in the league. Wenger does more shouting than the "fans"

Oh shut up Carmine, your care in the community mob are the biggest snivelers of the lot, they've been living off 1961 for years and most of them weren't even born to see it.

"We're a big club!".

cheesy.gif

Time for some fun.

Clubs that have won more league titles than Tottnumb:

Sunderland

Villa

Newcastle

Huddersfield

Sheffield Wednesday

Wolves

(And of course The Big Clubs <heh>).

Edited by Chicog

Take up a hobby if you are this bored in the off-season Carmine

he already has Santi, its's called Bale spotting, meant to be quite interesting so iv'e been told. mainly consists of following the migrating patterns of such rare species at the lane around this time of the year. whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by tigerfish

thumbsup.gif

Do any of the EPL clubs serve proper real ale? PS John Smiths is not 'proper'. I'd love to see quality local craft beers at English sporting events. They can still sell industrial alcohol for the plebs (why has that word become so ridiculously sensitive in PC Britain) if they really mustlaugh.png.

thumbsup.gif

Do any of the EPL clubs serve proper real ale? PS John Smiths is not 'proper'. I'd love to see quality local craft beers at English sporting events. They can still sell industrial alcohol for the plebs (why has that word become so ridiculously sensitive in PC Britain) if they really mustlaugh.png.

Only rednecks and those with blighted taste buds drink Budweiser in the states. I swore it off before I hit 20 due to the roaring headaches. An abominable concoction. I would think Corona would be popular at Emirates, and certainly a better fit with prawn goodies.whistling.gif

Only rednecks and those with blighted taste buds drink Budweiser in the states. I swore it off before I hit 20 due to the roaring headaches. An abominable concoction. I would think Corona would be popular at Emirates

Most run of the mill American beers are &lt;deleted&gt;. As is Corona. However if you look around, you can get some decent beers from the US or Mexico. Same in Oz.. VB sick.gif New bah.gif etc etc. However there are those who love them. but these people also claim to love beer.blink.png

Only rednecks and those with blighted taste buds drink Budweiser in the states. I swore it off before I hit 20 due to the roaring headaches. An abominable concoction. I would think Corona would be popular at Emirates

Most run of the mill American beers are &lt;deleted&gt;. As is Corona. However if you look around, you can get some decent beers from the US or Mexico. Same in Oz.. VB sick.gif New bah.gif etc etc. However there are those who love them. but these people also claim to love beer.blink.png

Joshing about Corona. Just to make sure I wasn't misunderstood. Though certainly better with a prawn sandwich than "The King of Beers".wink.png

thumbsup.gif

Only rednecks and those with blighted taste buds drink Budweiser in the states. I swore it off before I hit 20 due to the roaring headaches. An abominable concoction. I would think Corona would be popular at Emirates, and certainly a better fit with prawn goodies.whistling.gif

Still better than the Newcastle "three course meal".

biggrin.png