Arsenal

MiG16

Years of Wenger, followed by Ferguson....no wonder RVP is looking for a well manicured greener pasture.wink.png

I think you mean "Years of sitting on his arse being injured, followed by starting it again at another club".

I wouldn't want him back now.

Chalk that one to the Mickey Mousers....

Arsenal starting XI: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal, Flamini, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Podolski, Sanogo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Poor Lucky sod looks cream crackered! laugh.png

article-2560650-1B96461E00000578-550_634

Edited by uptheos

OK uptheos why are you posting pictures of men in their underpants. You are well dodgy.

At least he knows to post them over here.

Why, because he knows you are carmine are always cottaging here?

biggrin.png

You know why Chicog. ...

And I see no reason to duplicate post.

Arsenal Everton FA Cup game confirmed for 12:45 GMT on Saturday 8th March.

Prices have been confirmed as: £35.50 for adults, £15.50 for senior citizens and £10 for under-16s.

Let's see the Daily <deleted> Mail print that.

I expect Wenger to put this side out:

Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Wilshere, Flamini; Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla; Giroud.

But then again he may decide that the pace of Oxtail-Chamberpot would give them more to think about than Rosicky or Wilshere.

Or maybe even Giroud is getting grief from his missus and his head isn't there, so perhaps Wake-me-up-before-Sanogo will start.

Will be interesting, Bayern are ridiculously favoured at 3/4 against Arsenal's 16/5 which is obviously their reflection of the chances, before the mod gets all carried away.

*Note - Gambling can be addictive and should be avoided - Odds are posted for discussion purposes only*

*Cough*

Wenger doesn't know how to sit back and defend solidly, but it would be nice if they could keep it steady for 10-15 minutes and then start playing through them.

Trouble is I've been up late every night this week, and tomorrow's a schoolday, so I might just have to Tivo it (or maybe the second half....).

The Arsenal supporters have spent all week putting red and white cards on every seat for when the players come out. Be interesting to see how it turns out.

Should be a good indicator of how many attendees are in fact freeloaders using comp'ed seats from various banks, money brokers, bookies, sponsors, etc.

I don't know why Chezza went into him like that, the ball had gone. Rush of blood, the silly sod. But we're still in it.

Trouble is Guardiola is very adept at spotting where the gaps start appearing late on. If we are still level on 70, then his sub will be aimed at someone flagging, i.e. Sagna.

Or Monreal who doesn't have Gibbs' pace and leaves gaps as he has already.

Going to be a tough 45 for the Arsenal. I'l take damage limitation at this point. If I last that long, already propping my eyelids open with matchsticks.

blink.png

Edited by Chicog