Arsenal

MiG16

Thats your way of saying i'm right isn't it!!

biggrin.png

Let's put it this way, I think he's magic and I want him to stay.

And he could win silverware at his first attempt.

So your point is?......

thumbsup.gif

He's a flat track bully and a pussy who can't deal with the physicality of this league, who seems more interested in posting purile selfies than trying to repay the investment made in him and his obscene salary.

thumbsup.gif

Chicog is not funny when he is negative, that's for sure.

And that seems to be about 99 posts out of a possible 100.

Bldy impressive conversion rate if you ask me.

blink.png

Why don't you go and bore another thread with your drivel, cockface?

We don't want him on ours !!!! I heard the West ham thread is looking for posters biggrin.png

He's a flat track bully and a pussy who can't deal with the physicality of this league, who seems more interested in posting purile selfies than trying to repay the investment made in him and his obscene salary.

thumbsup.gif

Simper Simper oooh the green eyed monster is at work.

And if he gets a medal around his neck, he's repaid a bit of the investment, hasn't he? (BTW what is his salary? Is it more than Soldaduddo? Or Lamentabla?).

Apparently Lardy Huddlestone missed Ledley's testimonial to prepare for the big game, and according to texts from his former tiny totts buddies he's in for it if they lose.

biggrin.png

blink.png

We don't want him on ours !!!! I heard the West ham thread is looking for posters biggrin.png

And the Real Madrid one.

wink.png

blink.png

Touche, sourpuss.

Congratulations Chezza on winning the Golden Gloves with 17 clean sheets, unmatched in the league.

Best we don't talk about the the few games where Stevie Wonder might have had a better result.

thumbsup.gif

Terrific goal by Aaron Ramsey. Makes you think if he and Theo Walcott were available all season Arsenal would surely have been much closer.

and if Suarez hadn't been banned for the first few games and if Aguero hadn't missed those games through injury and if my auntie had <deleted> she'd......

• Like 1

And if the FA had better referees.

For me, one of the things that really rocked the title bid was the Arsenal injury problems. They would have been right up there.

I'm surprised you have bought into this one about their so called injury problems. truth is, they were very lucky on that front. Wenger once again left them woefully lacking in cover upfront and in central defense but the major injuries occurred in midfield where they are very strong in depth and cover.

Imagine Giroud doing a cruciate or a similar long lay off injury. they would have had to rely on Bentner!!

For me, one of the things that really rocked the title bid was the Arsenal injury problems. They would have been right up there.

I'm surprised you have bought into this one about their so called injury problems. truth is, they were very lucky on that front.

Here's the final table, carmine, tell me your definition of the world "lucky"....

The Arsenal medical team should be looking over their shoulders quite frankly.

140507.jpg

I'm surprised you have bought into this one about their so called injury problems. truth is, they were very lucky on that front.

Here's the final table, carmine, tell me your definition of the world "lucky"....

The Arsenal medical team should be looking over their shoulders quite frankly.

140507.jpg

This list could be heavily skewed by the fact we have no real idea what the perimeters are, how credible is the 12 year old anorak who owns physioroom.com and who does he support. biggrin.png

I don't think it is, but why don't you go and check the calculations?

Obviously you got a fair few points from Enrique, as we did with Diaby.

But then Ramsey missed most of this year, Walcott's was a season ender, etc.

And we've had a chop and change defence since about November, and that's the one area you in which you need stability.

Having said that, apparently Arsenal have one more point this season than the 98 Double Winners!

It's a funny old game, etc.

I don't think it is, but why don't you go and check the calculations?

Obviously you got a fair few points from Enrique, as we did with Diaby.

But then Ramsey missed most of this year, Walcott's was a season ender, etc.

And we've had a chop and change defence since about November, and that's the one area you in which you need stability.

Having said that, apparently Arsenal have one more point this season than the 98 Double Winners!

It's a funny old game, etc.

i think the true effect of injuries depends on the depth and quality of your squad. If Iago Aspas got injured for say the rest of his contract the impact is minimal compared to Sturridge.

Even though Wenger did fail to strengthen in some areas, I reckon you guys would have gone close if Ramsay had have stayed fit. He was sensational this season, shame he for you he got injured.

Yeah we have been champions with 08-09 points in any other PL year apparently.

Do you think they will spend some money and buy 3 or 4 players at Arsenal this summer?

I wonder why Fabianski was chosen ahead of Sczez yesterday. Sczez not injured as far as I can determine

1. Planning on picking him out of loyalty for his good run as FA Cup squad goalie, so giving him a final testing warm-up run-out?
  2. Not picking him for the FACF, so this was a consolation prize?
  3. Last ditch effort to keep him as a (cheap) squad goalie?

Tricky selection decision for the FA Cup Final, but I think Wenger should go for the best team possible and on balance that means the Polish clown - just confiscate his darned mobile at the end please!

Hi all,

I believe the cup final is on Thai BBTV ch7 this weekend. My gripe is that Thai coverage always seems to cut out the post match celebrations and trophy lifting. It happened this past weekend on CTH with City winning the league. Why do they do this? Surely people want to see the post match trophy lifting. Does anyone know of a work around should arsenal win?

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wonder why Fabianski was chosen ahead of Sczez yesterday. Sczez not injured as far as I can determine

1. Planning on picking him out of loyalty for his good run as FA Cup squad goalie, so giving him a final testing warm-up run-out?
  2. Not picking him for the FACF, so this was a consolation prize?
  3. Last ditch effort to keep him as a (cheap) squad goalie?

Tricky selection decision for the FA Cup Final, but I think Wenger should go for the best team possible and on balance that means the Polish clown - just confiscate his darned mobile at the end please!

Wenger's simply showing loyalty to the players that got us there.

I have no problem with it, look at the penalty saves in the Semi.

Perhaps he's making a last ditch attempt at getting Flappy to stay as well.

^ Szczesny has already admitted that Flappy deserves the Cup Final position,although if his omission on Sunday was to give match practice,he probably feels a bit pissed it cost him the outright Golden Glove award. On a brighter note,it will allow him the time to pursue his hobby as team photographer smile.png

Anybody know if the FA Cup Final is being shown on a Thai TV public channel or any of the mainstream satellites?

I'm in the UK but a mate who is not has asked.

I know they have to give notice about possible traffic jams, but this is just tempting fate! Tossers! If you've jinxed it I'll cut you!

ad_134882282.jpg

Yep, thats Steve Bruce's team talk done and dusted.

Incredible arrogance from a truly horrid club. Mindyou Chicog, now that this has hit the internet at least it'll give Wenger something else to whine about. biggrin.png