Arsenal

MiG16

I know they have to give notice about possible traffic jams, but this is just tempting fate! Tossers! If you've jinxed it I'll cut you!

ad_134882282.jpg

Yer farked.....an fishface where are ya?.....You owe me 20 pints and I'm in the smoke right about now........

Wouldn't be a Cup Final weekend without a pic of the Gooners' Top Boybiggrin.png

courtesy of @golfclubwankers

BnvvGvhIAAAddEf.jpg

Ooh, aah Brady The Irishman. What a player. thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to the Turkish-German Ozil creating some magic tomorrow.

I'll be watching the game with my 4th son Liam who is a Gooner.

smile.pngthumbsup.gif

I know they have to give notice about possible traffic jams, but this is just tempting fate! Tossers! If you've jinxed it I'll cut you!

ad_134882282.jpg

Yep, thats Steve Bruce's team talk done and dusted.

Incredible arrogance from a truly horrid club. Mindyou Chicog, now that this has hit the internet at least it'll give Wenger something else to whine about. biggrin.png

Can you direct me to Steve Bruce's team talk, as I can't find it.

It's going to be a win for arsenal tomorrow, the only question, by how big a margin.

In view of the impending transfer of Another Arsenal player "Sagna" to Manchester City, would it be correct to classify Arsenal as a feeder club for M.C and if so, and Arsenal do win the FA cup, could Manchester City claim to have done the double.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

ad_134882282.jpg

chicog must be mumbling expletives while sharpening his knife in front of the telly about nowwhistling.gif

If I was Wenger I would be taking at least half of those players and shaking them by the throat at half time. They moan and groan as much as us fans about not getting trophies and then they don’t bluddy well turn up.

Som nam bluddy na if they can’t step up a gear in the second half. I’m not convinced they can!

Wow - BFG doing a Stephen Gerrard moment and Flaphandski doing a Sczezsney madcap dash - all in one move!

All over - thank buddha for that!

Still leaves some difficult questions about some German members of our team, to name but a few.

Off for a celebratory Thai meal and a Chang (in Stirling Scotland!)

Edited by SantiSuk

Right.

We wait for chicog ( long standing Arsenal supporter ) to comment tomorrow. thumbsup.gif

In the meantime, well done Arsenal, Wenger is back. thumbsup.gif

Can't quite understand why he waited so long to bring on Wilshere and Rosicky.....but he got a result. smile.png

Ramsey can play football but he is a bit of a twa_t.

Wenger is back. Trophy in the cabinet. thumbsup.gif

Wow - BFG doing a Stephen Gerrard moment and Flaphandski doing a Sczezsney madcap dash - all in one move!

All over - thank buddha for that!

Still leaves some difficult questions about some German members of our team, to name but a few.

Off for a celebratory Thai meal and a Chang (in Stirling Scotland!)

Yes Ozil and Podolski really were dog average yet again were they not!

But, credit where credits due and as usual when Ozil's selected you seem like a team with ten men so in my book you kind of deserved it.biggrin.png

Yep. It's going to be a right old ding dong between Arsene and Mourinho for the Prem next season.

Can't be having Manchester and Merseyside running the show, can we.

( Arsene looked like a new man yesterday at Wembley. Needs a top drawer striker btw. )