Arsenal

MiG16

Especially when we're going to the Pub team up the road with the midget in goal.

blink.png

look who's turning into the green eyed monster!!! biggrin.png

Oh carmine.

I mean WE'VE got the midget in goal, Cech's injured.

I didn't realise Slow Lloris was a midget.

No I had not actually. Was waiting to see the matches on replay but after watching the Arsenal game (this morning - could not be @rsed to get up at night having watched the dismal performance at OT yesterday) I had to have a peek after posting.

Still think we have no chance and no deserving case. Absolute $hite all of 2016 except for the very odd OK result like Leicester. I see no sign that the team has the nous to find the net enough times to win this thing. Only won 2 of the last 7 home games and you think we can win a title Chic? I put the odds at about 10 to 15%

Thought I was reading a post about City until I remembered I was on the Arsenal page.

]

• Like 1

No I had not actually. Was waiting to see the matches on replay but after watching the Arsenal game (this morning - could not be @rsed to get up at night having watched the dismal performance at OT yesterday) I had to have a peek after posting.

Still think we have no chance and no deserving case. Absolute $hite all of 2016 except for the very odd OK result like Leicester. I see no sign that the team has the nous to find the net enough times to win this thing. Only won 2 of the last 7 home games and you think we can win a title Chic? I put the odds at about 10 to 15%

Thought I was reading a post about City until I remembered I was on the Arsenal page.

Regrettably (or probably not so if one takes the interest of English football into account and not just parochial interest) I don't think Foxes or Spurs fans could have made the same misreading!

Both have shown more consistency in the last two months.

Losing Cech for the Derby is a big psychological boost for our team going into tomorrow as he is outstanding.

Should be a good tussle this and I'd expect us to dominate the game.

No predictions in a derby though...anything can and probably will happen.

You won't get the usual Arsenal complacency factor boost this time around though Smokie smile.png

You'll need to lift your game considerably to get any points tomorrow Santi as we'll be hitting you hard.

This is our three point cup final as you well know! :D

You won't get the usual Arsenal complacency factor boost this time around though Smokie smile.png

I'd hope not. If you can't lift your game for the most important old in thirty years then its all over isn't it.

Mind you, looks like its going that way anyway. And boy, Wenger's coming out with some right old <deleted> of late. biggrin.png

Unfortunately I have to take three birds out tonight to a concert.

So I'll only get the first half.

Some times sacrifices have to be made.

I do hope you will be taking your curlers out and putting your teeth in tonight for the sake of the three birds...lucky ladies!

There was me bemoaning the form of Ramsey and the midget and they're both putting in decent shifts.

But I fear for BFG's ageing legs. I doubt one goal will get us anything out of this game.

Edited by Chicog

Well done. I watched it till you went behind and then switched off in my disappointment.

Closet Gooner eh?

Judging by BB's analysis of the derby at theirs earlier in the season yes he is!! biggrin.png

twas a wee little slip when he switched off in his "disappointment" too. hardly neutral that. thumbsup.gif Still, who cares, each to their own!! Lets face it, City suck these days. w00t.gif

Well done. I watched it till you went behind and then switched off in my disappointment.

Closet Gooner eh?

Judging by BB's analysis of the derby at theirs earlier in the season yes he is!! biggrin.png

twas a wee little slip when he switched off in his "disappointment" too. hardly neutral that. thumbsup.gif Still, who cares, each to their own!! Lets face it, City suck these days. w00t.gif

That's ok, take your disappointment out on me.

No idea what the derby comment is about but congrats on obviously having a very good memory.

Stopped for a little prenight drinkie. A very good point under the circumstances. Onwards and upwards.

I'm pissed off with our game so keep us posted on the three birds situation.

EDIT: Silva..Yaya..happier now.

Aguro..happier (busy little post this one)

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Closet Gooner eh?

That's ok, take your disappointment out on me.

No idea what the derby comment is about but congrats on obviously having a very good memory.

My memory is that you made a complete and utter <deleted> of yourself with your post match "analysis."

Anyway, how can City be so <deleted> baring in mind the amount of money you have spent in recent years? You must look at the likes of Leicester and Spurs and wince, hence i suppose to chip on your shoulder. Its embarrassing.

I see that Arsene is now the longest serving football manager in European football. Ronnie McFall of Portadown in the Irish Premiership resigned yesterday.

I wonder how long his tenure in that position will last if we don't even make Champions League next year (Wet Spam and ManU coming up on the rails).

However, I don't think Frank McLintock understands the symbiotic relationship between Le Prof and Stan Kroenke if he thinks Wenger must win the title if he is to remain in post (heard that claim on the radio when in UK last week)

^Carmine if you're going to start posting nonsense again about City or me please copy and paste it over to the City forum or give over.

I reckon it'll take another 250m to buy next seasons trophy.

I see that Arsene is now the longest serving football manager in European football. Ronnie McFall of Portadown in the Irish Premiership resigned yesterday.

I wonder how long his tenure in that position will last if we don't even make Champions League next year (Wet Spam and ManU coming up on the rails).

However, I don't think Frank McLintock understands the symbiotic relationship between Le Prof and Stan Kroenke if he thinks Wenger must win the title if he is to remain in post (heard that claim on the radio when in UK last week)

... Err - make that just Wet Spam then thumbsup.gif

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/12186906/Arsene-Wengers-patience-snaps-over-boring-questions-about-his-Arsenal-record.html

I like what Wenger had to say here. Well done Arsene. He's a talented manager, some times things don't go your way, and the media have the knives out for him. Keep on ignoring them I reckon.