Arsenal

MiG16

:lol: Hehehe hope you enjoyed the game boys and girls......the second half was entertaining wasn't it! :cheesy: :cheesy:

Spoke to carmine...he can't be here tonight but he sends this message....

'Do one you pussies I'll speak to you in the morning.'

Having an early night apparently....:whistling:

A game of two halves......:header:

:violin:

... Arsenal leading 2 nil in less than half an hour.....not a bad score ;)

Arsenal vs Spurs

first time on this forum, what a f...... great win beating the foreign lads at the library

<deleted> me not another samui yid !

they will be calling that place little Bethlehem soon ! whistling.gif

Arsenal vs Spurs

first time on this forum, what a f...... great win beating the foreign lads at the library

<deleted> me not another samui yid !

they will be calling that place little Bethlehem soon ! whistling.gif

:lol:

Arsenal vs Spurs

spoke too soon miggy !

checked out the forum at half time to see if anyone was passing any comments and saw your post and thought no ! dont count your chickens before the final whistle is blown.

hope you've got a big box of chocolates to eat for the rest of the night to take away the blues of losing to our arch rivals. laugh.gif

on a serious note though.

cant see either teams making life easy for qualifications to next years CL based on those two half performances.

can see it going to the last game of the season though to see who gets forth place spot.

You shouldn't have slunk out so early.....'Arry has predicted us to win the league! :D

:unsure:

Get well soon Vermaelen!

Excellent game, though difficult to see the second half through the tears of rage.

So did 'Arry also spot that Arsenal are going through a 'we can walk on water' overconfidence (false) phase? Last week at Everton they got overconfident at 2-0 up and went into showboating mode - and nearly lost 2 pointst. Yesterday a little bit of the same thing - i.e. too much passing around with no clear intent on goal. I give you as evidence at least 2 occasions when Chamak turned back from goal looking for someone to play rinky dink one-twos with instead of bearing down on goal (like a striker is supposed to do). Wenger gave him the right message by pulling him.

Can't really believe 'Arry put a cr@p formation on first half to put Arsenal ahead so they would rest-up, but that was the effect.

I wish Wenger would stop saying we can win the league when palpably we cannot with a poor defence and flappy goalkeepers. Fabianski had me cr@pping in my pants every time he went for the ball, so goodness knows what effect he was having on people 11 metres not 11,000 miles away.

PS - watch your back everyone - the form team at the moment is Bolton Wanderers - who would have thought it. All the usual suspects are going through a phase of hopeless inconsistency.

Kiss of death for your manager to say we can win the league - but then this season just about anyone (maybe not the hammers, sorry Singh) could.

I know I spoke too soon

i didnt have anyone to watch last night's game with, so had to share my excitement. sighhhhhhhhh

fabianski mostly has terrible games, but after a couple or so of those, he occasionally puts in a somewhat half-decent performance in one game. not good enough for me, but seems to buy him more time somehow. no further comment on that.

we have been talking about this since last season. we need a goalkeeper. a real and consistent one. defense hasnt been great either, but goalie.......

your both right !

absolutely terrible performance last night. the back four were all over the place and far to complacent yet again. no wonder wengers doing his nut on the touchline ! definitely think hes feeling the heat.

mind you and i dont like to use anything as an excuse for last nights bad result, but where in jesus h christs name did they get that ref from ? lucky it was only eboue and fabregas we were left with that went off with injuries. young jack wilshire got the living crap kicked out of him and i can see him losing it big time one day if he gets the same kind of treatment again.

gotta sort out the defensive and goalkeeper issues in the January transfer window if we are going to be able to salvage anything from this season or to be quite honest i cant see AW staying another one.

Edited by tigerfish

your both right !

absolutely terrible performance last night. the back four were all over the place and far to complacent yet again. no wonder wengers doing his nut on the touchline ! definitely think hes feeling the heat.

mind you and i dont like to use anything as an excuse for last nights bad result, but where in jesus h christs name did they get that ref from ? lucky it was only eboue and fabregas we were left with that went off with injuries. young jack wilshire got the living crap kicked out of him and i can see him losing it big time one day if he gets the same kind of treatment again.

gotta sort out the defensive and goalkeeper issues in the January transfer window if we are going to be able to salvage anything from this season or to be quite honest i cant see AW staying another one.

I reckon the two most important issues are the Belgium Vermaelan coming back to fitness and getting a new keeper. The defence will be much better playing infront of a keeper they trust and Vermaelan seems to be the one that holds things together..

I cannot understand how a manager of his ability does not seem to respect or appreciate the value of a top quality goalkeeper.

After beating them 6-0 in the previous encounter suggests the players thought this was gonna be a walk in the park.

Well with Arsenal going into self destruct somewhat earlier in the season than usual i have a feeling you might just get that fourth spot Mr B. :D

After beating them 6-0 in the previous encounter suggests the players thought this was gonna be a walk in the park.

Well with Arsenal going into self destruct somewhat earlier in the season than usual i have a feeling you might just get that fourth spot Mr B. :D

quite agree carmine, old fruity. biggrin.gif

quite agree carmine, old fruity. biggrin.gif

One things for sure t'fish my old china, its going to be one hel_l of a scrap this season, nest pas!

Monsieur Wenger really does look like a man under pressure though. Pat Rice just looks constipated. :lol:

I thought I was a lone voice and a slightly demented one calling Wenger not to last much longer over the last couple of months when we were getting OK results over crappier opposition. Looks like I'm becoming mainstream now.

I agree that Vermaelen and a new keeper may save his ass, but Vermaelen's return seems to be a bit of an unknown quantity last time I looked on the website.

Fourth spot would be great at the moment, but Wenger would be a gonner!

New location for watching the match this evening - a few cold beers in Sihanoukville. Hope I might find a bar with one or two other Londoners present.

I thought I was a lone voice and a slightly demented one calling Wenger not to last much longer over the last couple of months when we were getting OK results over crappier opposition. Looks like I'm becoming mainstream now.

I agree that Vermaelen and a new keeper may save his ass, but Vermaelen's return seems to be a bit of an unknown quantity last time I looked on the website.

Fourth spot would be great at the moment, but Wenger would be a gonner!

New location for watching the match this evening - a few cold beers in Sihanoukville. Hope I might find a bar with one or two other Londoners present.

Try Snooky's bar.....usually a few in.....might be the odd heckler there as well tho!

You'll feel right at home....:D

I've got a positive feeling about this game today lads. I wonder what antics yer manager will get up to today. largin' it as usual no doubt!

Three in a row would be great.

smokie,

you really are dreaming in winter wonderland, arent you ?

dont tell me next you be telling us you still believe in father christmas. laugh.gif

I've got a positive feeling about this game today lads. I wonder what antics yer manager will get up to today. largin' it as usual no doubt!

smokie,

dont tell me next you be telling us you still believe in father christmas. laugh.gif

Incidentally, is Samir Nasri still the fairy on top cof the tree at the club christmas party?

I know you don't need anymore bad news but i have to tell you that the half wit Lawro has you down for an away win, :ph34r: so i have to conclude young tigerfish that the slide will continue with your demise at Villa

Edited by carmine

smokie,

Incidentally, is Samir Nasri still the fairy on top cof the tree at the club christmas party?

I know you don't need anymore bad news but i have to tell you that the half wit Lawro has you down for an away win, :ph34r: so i have to conclude young tigerfish that the slide will continue with your demise at Villa

whats he predicting for your game on sunday against his old club ? a spurs win laugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish