Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

In the sake of people prosperity there should be another referendum to really decide the fate of a nation and its future generations otherwise this is suicide leaving the Union.

Edited by Different
ADDED
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

He was one of the people influencing people, his book, Why Vote Leave, that came out a few months before the referendum was a best seller.  Anyway, back to the point, vote leave lied about many things, he was just one part of that when he said that we would stay in the common market, one of many lies that have been exposed.  It would be ridiculous to suggest that no one feels mislead enough to want to regret their vote, I expect there are millions.

Northern Ireland voted 56% to remain the latest is that 69% now want to stay in the EU.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

So we have another referendum, and once again the polls are wrong, and the voters opt for leave........ that is suicide?

Oh, I get it....only a remain vote isn’t suicide !!!!

..and they said Brexiteers were dumb!..... ???

in his opinion yes. seems easy to understand. how could he believe BOTH options were suicide?

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Very little to discuss. Of course the negotiators have lots of time left. Anyone know any good jokes?

Again 4 Brexiters have drowned.
They wanted to build a cellar under their houseboat.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nontabury said:

Oh, so they’ve had another referendum in Nth Ireland, Well that’s news to me.

Very funny,but there will be another referendum or an election before brexit most likely an election.It was a government poll that came up with the 69%,it's an astonishing number.I stand by my other posts that brexit will cause the break up of the UK.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, adammike said:

Very funny,but there will be another referendum or an election before brexit most likely an election.It was a government poll that came up with the 69%,it's an astonishing number.I stand by my other posts that brexit will cause the break up of the UK.

image.png.52dde1032676994220e980052c0cb399.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jip99 said:

I recommend that you broaden his horizons to include the rest of the EU while we still allow them to use our English.

well he now wants me teach him German, his morning greeting these days is 'Guten morgen'

7 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

If the UK needs to pay the EU to access the EU market, surely the EU should pay the UK to access the UK market ?

Would the sensible thing not be to forget paying anyone anything and just access each others market ?

But that is not possible, what the EU needs more than anything is more money.

..........when the UK leaves..

Australia will push for expanded access to Europe’s agricultural markets in free trade talks with the EU after its member states gave the green light for negotiations to start within weeks.

That will go down well with the French. 

The European commission president, Jean-Claude Juncker, has vowed to complete the EU’s talks with Australia and New Zealand by 31 October 2019, when his time in office expires.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/23/australia-free-trade-deal-talks-to-push-for-greater-access-to-eus-agriculture-markets

Yet according to the EU, the UK must remain in the Single Market or Customs Union as a Free Trade Agreement between the UK and EU is not possible, or at the very least would take decades to negotiate.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

intentions aren't realities. 'There's many a slip twixt cup and lip'

Indeed there is, Italy being the latest one.

The EU's top class negotiator had this to say '' Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed '' He nailed it perfectly which is why I happen to agree with the countdown clock and that WTO rules will apply from 29 March 2019.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nontabury said:

So you beleive in the media and the scare stories from the remainers.

Well thankfully the Majority had the ability to think for themselves.

3D6C906A-3972-4564-98A3-068862143B6A.jpeg

Memes and big fonts are great for people who can't understand paragraphs and sentences.

7 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

in his opinion yes. seems easy to understand. how could he believe BOTH options were suicide?

Anything less than a significant majority in either direction will result in civil war for a generation. If 60% of those who vote opt for anything, including a hard Brexit, I will support it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1