Speed limit and fees??

ardokano

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Its normal, break the law pay the fine. I drive too fast at times too with my car or bike but I don't moan about it and accept i was wrong and pay. 

Break law must be proof;) but not talking about this is..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Its normal, break the law pay the fine. I drive too fast at times too with my car or bike but I don't moan about it and accept i was wrong and pay. 

Use prostitute its break the law... But who pay fine? ;)

21 hours ago, ardokano said:

But not about  this is talking. If pay few time a week 400-500 its costly for me. I am poor guy :(((

Your poor guy but always in a hurry.

Ever considered sticking to the limits?

You drive a 390 ccm "moped"?

1 minute ago, ardokano said:

Use prostitute its break the law... But who pay fine? ;)

You.. if you get caught.. but you did not.. you got caught driving to fast. Stop moaning about it either drive slower or accept that you pay fines. 

3 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Your poor guy but always in a hurry.

Ever considered sticking to the limits?

You drive a 390 ccm "moped"?

Yes I poor guy. Yes I drive 390cc moped. Not always in harry. But its one of not expensive of the hobbies... Car its to f... Expensive in Thailand. And almost all expensive in Thailand. :((

You.. if you get caught.. but you did not.. you got caught driving to fast. Stop moaning about it either drive slower or accept that you pay fines. 

If...? What problems go caught? Why need caught poor moped guys? :)))

I am not moaning. Just talking;)

1 minute ago, ardokano said:

If...? What problems go caught? Why need caught poor moped guys? :)))

I am not moaning. Just talking;)

Because the moped guys broke the law just like people owning a car. If you don't want fines slow down.. otherwise be a man and accept it. I got caught a few times in my car and on my bike, you don't hear me complaining how unfair it is. 

You know the rules (especially as you got multiple fines) but choose to break them anyway. Then you should accept the result from you breaking the rules too.

Nobody here agrees with your complaints they all say the same thing.. drive to fast pay the fine.  So its only you.

I would have sympathy with you if it was about something you don't know about and got fines. This is not that.. you know that your not allowed to do so but do it anyway.

Same for me I take flyovers on my scooter that are not allowed.. if I get caught.. i pay up. I know the risk and willingly take it. Its called accepting responsibility. I hated the drive left rule for motorbikes, i willingly broke it for safety reasons.. if you get done up for that one I have far more compassion. Not for you breaking speed laws, next thing you do is drinking and driving and expect people to side with you too ? 

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

Because the moped guys broke the law just like people owning a car. If you don't want fines slow down.. otherwise be a man and accept it. I got caught a few times in my car and on my bike, you don't hear me complaining how unfair it is. 

You know the rules (especially as you got multiple fines) but choose to break them anyway. Then you should accept the result from you breaking the rules too.

Nobody here agrees with your complaints they all say the same thing.. drive to fast pay the fine.  So its only you.

I would have sympathy with you if it was about something you don't know about and got fines. This is not that.. you know that your not allowed to do so but do it anyway.

Same for me I take flyovers on my scooter that are not allowed.. if I get caught.. i pay up. I know the risk and willingly take it. Its called accepting responsibility. I hated the drive left rule for motorbikes, i willingly broke it for safety reasons.. if you get done up for that one I have far more compassion. Not for you breaking speed laws, next thing you do is drinking and driving and expect people to side with you too ? 

I am not have any aggression:) and yes I pay... But just topic about is now bike caught to for speed limit? And how is proofed?

No need moral about breaking laws. I have in side me my  rules. And following for this is rules. Every country different laws. ;)

Its to sad if in Thailand now minus one hobbie for poor guys. Choice hobby is not to big:((

3 minutes ago, ardokano said:

I am not have any aggression:) and yes I pay... But just topic about is now bike caught to for speed limit? And how is proofed?

No need moral about breaking laws. I have in side me my  rules. And following for this is rules. Every country different laws. ;)

Its to sad if in Thailand now minus one hobbie for poor guys. Choice hobby is not to big:((

Its easy speedguns prove it and you don't stand a chance arguing with the cops. Recently there was an article about the cops buying even more speed guns.. so in future you will cry even more unless you change your speeding. 

I would look for an other hobby if speeding is what you like. Maybe move to an other Asian country where the speed laws are not so strong. 

I also have moral rules but if they conflict with the laws of a country then I know I have to pay up. You seem to be making a problem of it. 

Its easy speedguns prove it and you don't stand a chance arguing with the cops. Recently there was an article about the cops buying even more speed guns.. so in future you will cry even more unless you change your speeding. 

I would look for an other hobby if speeding is what you like. Maybe move to an other Asian country where the speed laws are not so strong. 

I also have moral rules but if they conflict with the laws of a country then I know I have to pay up. You seem to be making a problem of it. 

How speed guns get a proof? In Thailand only on back have plate. And why not chance? I have canceled few ticket in past.:)  yes may be move another country... But now topic not about where I moved or not.. Just simple How they proved? And how often does this happen? :)

I haven't seen it myself but I believe in Australia they now have a two camera system. One camera takes a shot from the front and the second one takes a shot from the rear after you have passed. No doubt this system has  been brought in to reign in speeding motorbike riders who present the middle finger to the front camera.Other countries may have the same system.

2 minutes ago, ardokano said:

How speed guns get a proof? In Thailand only on back have plate. And why not chance? I have canceled few ticket in past.:)  yes may be move another country... But now topic not about where I moved or not.. Just simple How they proved? And how often does this happen? :)

Speed guns are proof for the Thai police by law.. so you cannot contest that law. There is no way to cancel a ticket here (id love to see you try). How often, I have no idea but they were buying a lot more of those speedguns according to the newspapers. So there will be even more checks in the future.

2 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

I haven't seen it myself but I believe in Australia they now have a two camera system. One camera takes a shot from the front and the second one takes a shot from the rear after you have passed. No doubt this system has  been brought in to reign in speeding motorbike riders who present the middle finger to the front camera.Other countries may have the same system.

Yes in many country's have shot in back and have even can fast use camera find by face in City. But in Thailand I do not see this is camera.all ticket come shot in front. 

PC

Some country have nuclear weapon.but its not mean in Thailand haves;)

Speed guns are proof for the Thai police by law.. so you cannot contest that law. There is no way to cancel a ticket here (id love to see you try). How often, I have no idea but they were buying a lot more of those speedguns according to the newspapers. So there will be even more checks in the future.

In Thailand not have Court? What law is it? Again HOW can be speed guns proof if can't see plate? 

5 minutes ago, ardokano said:

In Thailand not have Court? What law is it? Again HOW can be speed guns proof if can't see plate? 

Have fun if you don't listen to me. Just try it.. most countries have laws about the power of police. In my country if the police says they had a radargun and saw you.. its considered proof by law. Thailand might have similar laws that give more credibility to police then normal people. But please.. start a court case.. waste your money on that. I thought you were a poor man. 

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Have fun if you don't listen to me. Just try it.. most countries have laws about the power of police. In my country if the police says they had a radargun and saw you.. its considered proof by law. Thailand might have similar laws that give more credibility to police then normal people. But please.. start a court case.. waste your money on that. I thought you were a poor man. 

May be most country. I do no...:))) you mean police country?

Sorry what country you a from? Every where police world with speedgun its not proof if can't see plate. Another way can say for any vehicle's its you broken law and pay... How is? :) you not do it but on pic same your vehicle and police say its you so you pay? :)))

9 minutes ago, ardokano said:

May be most country. I do no...:))) you mean police country?

Sorry what country you a from? Every where police world with speedgun its not proof if can't see plate. Another way can say for any vehicle's its you broken law and pay... How is? :) you not do it but on pic same your vehicle and police say its you so you pay? :)))

As i said  you cant reason with stupid.. and that is what i think you are. (if you think you can win from the Thai police in court)

Ill wait for your description of your court procedure and costs 

Im done here.

As i said  you cant reason with stupid.. and that is what i think you are. 

Ill wait for your description of your court procedure and costs 

Im done here.

Ha ha. Who tell you I go court? I just asking. You  do no known , but some try to proof me;). Tell me what country only the word of a policeman is proof? And how speed gun can proof if can indificate by plate its you or not? :)

On 2018-03-01 at 11:31 AM, ardokano said:

What happened in Thailand? Today stopped by police on my moped... Because is  !!!! Over speed limits!!! On moped 390cc how is??? Is have camera. Shooting in back??? So now in Thailand its no more "life"... Car overpriced. For car many cameras.... What wrong with Thailand????:(((

Moped??? As far as it´s over 60 cc it´s regarded as motorcycle. Regarding no more "life" in Thailand. Just because you can´t be speeding? Think about that it can save yours and others life in traffic instead. That´s called beeing a responsible human beeing caring for yourself and others.

3 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Ha ha. Who tell you I go court? I just asking. You  do no known , but some try to proof me;). Tell me what country only the word of a policeman is proof? And how speed gun can proof if can indificate by plate its you or not? :)

In my country the Netherlands the word of a police officer is proof. Unless you can prove otherwise it has a higher credibility then normal people. If the police says they saw you with a phone calling while driving (not car kit) then its accepted in court as proof unless you can prove otherwise. 

In my country the Netherlands the word of a police officer is proof. Unless you can prove otherwise it has a higher credibility then normal people. If the police says they saw you with a phone calling while driving (not car kit) then its accepted in court as proof unless you can prove otherwise. 

OK now I know Nederland's its police country. With out human right:)))

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Moped??? As far as it´s over 60 cc it´s regarded as motorcycle. Regarding no more "life" in Thailand. Just because you can´t be speeding? Think about that it can save yours and others life in traffic instead. That´s called beeing a responsible human beeing caring for yourself and others.

Yes for me and my friends its moped.

Yes regarding... What can do in Thailand poor guys as me? Cheap pussy I no need.. So what can do in Thailand?

No need normalized. Look around world every day  thousand people die because of WOR... Thousand die because no food and no  clean water even.  So human beeing caring its b... Sh..t ... I am not sure I am more dangerous then guys on scooters with 60 kmh.. Different reaction different breaking distention etc..

11 minutes ago, ardokano said:

No problem after listening to you i know about a country with people who think its ok to speed and moan about fines and think they can get them rejected in a Thai court.  Never thought i see people like that.. i thought most people were smarter. 

7 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Yes regarding... What can do in Thailand poor guys as me? Cheap pussy I no need.. So what can do in Thailand?

No need normalized. Look around world every day  thousand people die because of WOR... Thousand die because no food and no  clean water even.  So human beeing caring its b... Sh..t ... I am not sure I am more dangerous then guys on scooters with 60 kmh.. Different reaction different breaking distention etc..

For guys like you.. probably go to a psychiatric hospital. You make no sense and talk about stuff that has no bearing on this case.

21 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Then you and your friends do not know much about the difference between a moped and a motorcycle. I hope you know that it doesn´t matter what you think or believe it is. It all has to be buildt on pure facts.

There are many things to do in Thailand. If you do not know that, then you have probably choosen the wrong country. And, just for stating the facts one more time. Speeding on a motorbike is not one of the things you should do or be able to do here just because you and your friends like that. 

The things you compare to has no meaning nor a reason regarding my comment you quoted. If you want to belive that caring for human life is BS. Yeah, so, Up to You!

As a final message to you, I can already guarantee that you are more dangerous than the average guy. First you tell everybody that you don´t even know that you are riding a veichle called a motorbike, and think that you have a 390cc moped. Only that Should be illegal!

After that you state that you think caring for people is BS. Too me only that makes you dangerous.

However if you think that the quick reaction of breaking with a moped is going to work with a motorcycle. yeah, what should I say. In that case you and your fellow humans on the road are clearly doomed.

15 minutes ago, robblok said:

No problem after listening to you i know about a country with people who think its ok to speed and moan about fines and think they can get them rejected in a Thai court.  Never thought i see people like that.. i thought most people were smarter. 

Where I moan? Please you some start fantasy's... OK I am not smart. So? Why you so aggressive?:) and stop fantasy about me. I am never say go Thai court at this is case:)

38 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Thanks! Now everybody knows that we reached rock bottom of even a remotely intelligent conversation. Please stop! My belly is hurting BIG time after all the laughs.

34 minutes ago, ardokano said:

I sincerely hope that you know the meaning of human rights. That is something that all people can be happy with. Not something that makes it ok to do whatever you want, just for the hell of it.

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Then you and your friends do not know much about the difference between a moped and a motorcycle. I hope you know that it doesn´t matter what you think or believe it is. It all has to be buildt on pure facts.

There are many things to do in Thailand. If you do not know that, then you have probably choosen the wrong country. And, just for stating the facts one more time. Speeding on a motorbike is not one of the things you should do or be able to do here just because you and your friends like that. 

The things you compare to has no meaning nor a reason regarding my comment you quoted. If you want to belive that caring for human life is BS. Yeah, so, Up to You!

As a final message to you, I can already guarantee that you are more dangerous than the average guy. First you tell everybody that you don´t even know that you are riding a veichle called a motorbike, and think that you have a 390cc moped. Only that Should be illegal!

After that you state that you think caring for people is BS. Too me only that makes you dangerous.

However if you think that the quick reaction of breaking with a moped is going to work with a motorcycle. yeah, what should I say. In that case you and your fellow humans on the road are clearly doomed.

where is your sense of humor? in that it is lost I'm sure. and yes .. a moped;)) not care human BS .. BS talking and moralized about some moped driver (go Barrow sense of humor) when around so sad happened... Again go care about thousand die children from WOR and another thinks..

3 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I sincerely hope that you know the meaning of human rights. That is something that all people can be happy with. Not something that makes it ok to do whatever you want, just for the hell of it.

All people different so can be all happy. But one people have dominate ander another... Its sure out of human right. Nobody need proved his innocence. you need to prove guilt. This is based for human right.

Archived