Speed limit and fees??

ardokano

2 minutes ago, ardokano said:

where is your sense of humor? in that it is lost I'm sure. and yes .. a moped;)) not care human BS .. BS talking and moralized about some moped driver (go Barrow sense of humor) when around so sad happened... Again go care about thousand die children from WOR and another thinks..

Sad to say. There is no meaning to keep on this conversation, due to that we appearently are at totally different levels regarding basic behavior and common knowledge.

However, I wish you and your lawless attitude a great weekend.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Get Real said:

There are many things to do in Thailand. If you do not know that, then you have probably choosen the wrong country. And, just for stating the facts one more time. Speeding on a motorbike is not one of the things you should do or be able to do here just because you and your friends like that. 

OK tell me some thinks what can do in Thailand for poor guys as me? :)

1 minute ago, ardokano said:

All people different so can be all happy. But one people have dominate ander another... Its sure out of human right. Nobody need proved his innocence. you need to prove guilt. This is based for human right.

Welcome to Thailand! :cheesy: You are up for a real wake up call.

11 minutes ago, ardokano said:

OK tell me some thinks what can do in Thailand for poor guys as me? :)

Sure! You can´t be that poor, right? Then you wouldn´t be able to travel, live and rent a place here.

You can go to gym, talk to friends over a coffée or beer, walk in parks ,visit tourist attractions or go to the beach. Depends little bit of where you live of course. Another thing you can do and still ride the bike, is off course to lower the speed to a legal limit.
However, everything of that is better than breaking the law. Why would you think it´s ok to come as a poor guy to Thailand and break the law because you can´t afford other things? The only option in that case is to stay home and save for a trip you can afford.

In the case you are not a tourist and stay here long time, then you should use a visa that is made for such things. In that case you can´t be classed as a poor person, due to that it mostly requires 40000/65000 baht per month or 400K/800K as proof in a Thai bank for 2-3 month. That is not to be considered poor in Thailand.

The guy with the radar gun could have turn their neck to read you numberplate, but more likely they'd only need to radio in to the checkpoint that the guy on a 'big bike' and then you were pulled over.

That spot in Sriracha is fixed, there's couple of guys in the middle of the road under some umbrella less than a Km before the checkpoint

There's no traffic court in Thailand so good luck trying to dispute that it's your words against the policeman's 

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

Sad to say. There is no meaning to keep on this conversation, due to that we appearently are at totally different levels regarding basic behavior and common knowledge.

However, I wish you and your lawless attitude a great weekend.

Why law less? :)OK my knowledge its less. So what's why I am try to lurn;)

Are you God? :)

And why you so aggressive?

33 minutes ago, ardokano said:

where is your sense of humor? in that it is lost I'm sure. and yes .. a moped;)) not care human BS .. BS talking and moralized about some moped driver (go Barrow sense of humor) when around so sad happened... Again go care about thousand die children from WOR and another thinks..

Some half decent writing in the beginning and then you go off in your fantasy world again.I do not take you serious at all and i am surprised some people react to your drivel.

29 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Sure! You can´t be that poor, right? Then you wouldn´t be able to travel, live and rent a place here.

You can go to gym, talk to friends over a coffée or beer, walk in parks ,visit tourist attractions or go to the beach. Depends little bit of where you live of course. Another thing you can do and still ride the bike, is off course to lower the speed to a legal limit.
However, everything of that is better than breaking the law. Why would you think it´s ok to come as a poor guy to Thailand and break the law because you can´t afford other things? The only option in that case is to stay home and save for a trip you can afford.

In the case you are not a tourist and stay here long time, then you should use a visa that is made for such things. In that case you can´t be classed as a poor person, due to that it mostly requires 40000/65000 baht per month or 400K/800K as proof in a Thai bank for 2-3 month. That is not to be considered poor in Thailand.

800k it's not poor person? You make my day.. But OK.. We not talking about this is.  Beer you say? Beer is in Thailand expensive. Its much more cost then fine for over speed;)

180-300 bath  wow.. And its in supermarkets. Him talk friends and  swimming its not hobbies its common thinks as brush your teeth..  I say about hobbies. Activities hobbies

28 minutes ago, digbeth said:

The guy with the radar gun could have turn their neck to read you numberplate, but more likely they'd only need to radio in to the checkpoint that the guy on a 'big bike' and then you were pulled over.

That spot in Sriracha is fixed, there's couple of guys in the middle of the road under some umbrella less than a Km before the checkpoint

There's no traffic court in Thailand so good luck trying to dispute that it's your words against the policeman's 

No I am not rally dispute.. I just ask. So they not have any proofs? :) OK...I am never disputed with police in any country's. Its out my rules. Can dispute  lawyer in Europe or some "friend"  in country as Thailand and etc :)

OK thanks you not aggressive as some one. :)

I am Do no wanna argue. Just curious what happened in Thailand. Before bike not  stop for speed limits. :(

4 minutes ago, jvs said:

Some half decent writing in the beginning and then you go off in your fantasy world again.I do not take you serious at all and i am surprised some people react to your drivel.

My fantasy's world? Tell me where is it? My "drivel"...?? Ha ha.. Nothing to change on TV... What wrong with you? 

13 minutes ago, ardokano said:

800k it's not poor person? You make my day.. But OK.. We not talking about this is.  Beer you say? Beer is in Thailand expensive. Its much more cost then fine for over speed;)

180-300 bath  wow.. And its in supermarkets. Him talk friends and  swimming its not hobbies its common thinks as brush your teeth..  I say about hobbies. Activities hobbies

I also said that you can go within speed limit with the motorbike. I know you would not tough that hot potato, and just hit hard on everything else. Just another irrelevant comment. Thanks! This conversation was about speeding on your motobike, and that it´s nothing you can do in Thailand. You got your fine. You have to pay your fine. If not go to court, and get more to pay. No chance in hell you will win in a Thai court.

If you only buy beer at a price of 180-300 baht in supermarkets, then you are not a poor guy. Poor guys here, they drink Singha, Leo and Chang. Don´t come say that you can´t drink them out of some reason either. Then you are not poor. Guys with demands of high class is usually not out of the poor class.

Why would I make your day, because I think 800K baht is not a poor person in Thailand? Ask Thai people, and they do much more everyday than only speeding on a motorbike.

33 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Why law less? :)OK my knowledge its less. So what's why I am try to lurn;)

Are you God? :)

And why you so aggressive?

Not agressive, not God. Just stating the facts. So, learn then! :smile:

If you wanted to learn, you would have been understanding that you can´t speed and after get away with a speeding ticket from start. Not after about 20 post with relevant and irrelevant comments.

52 minutes ago, ardokano said:

All people different so can be all happy. But one people have dominate ander another... Its sure out of human right. Nobody need proved his innocence. you need to prove guilt. This is based for human right.

Out of touch with reality, clearly. I end here. This is going nowhere.

38 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Not agressive, not God. Just stating the facts. So, learn then! :smile:

If you wanted to learn, you would have been understanding that you can´t speed and after get away with a speeding ticket from start. Not after about 20 post with relevant and irrelevant comments.

Where I say I want get away tickets? Again. Topic about. How proved over speed  for bike. And how often now is happened stop bike/moped for speed limit.. What's All.. Another its only your fantasy about me. :)

45 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I also said that you can go within speed limit with the motorbike. I know you would not tough that hot potato, and just hit hard on everything else. Just another irrelevant comment. Thanks! This conversation was about speeding on your motobike, and that it´s nothing you can do in Thailand. You got your fine. You have to pay your fine. If not go to court, and get more to pay. No chance in hell you will win in a Thai court.

If you only buy beer at a price of 180-300 baht in supermarkets, then you are not a poor guy. Poor guys here, they drink Singha, Leo and Chang. Don´t come say that you can´t drink them out of some reason either. Then you are not poor. Guys with demands of high class is usually not out of the poor class.

Why would I make your day, because I think 800K baht is not a poor person in Thailand? Ask Thai people, and they do much more everyday than only speeding on a motorbike.

Yes, I'm poor. then that a man has two panny more then another in his pocket does not make him not poor. Beer is a drink that a poor man can afford. it's not a century-old wine. and yes I can not afford to drink beer. because 180-300 per bottle is expensive for me. once a drink with friends is already 4000-10000 baht. and yes I do not like Chang Leo and other.... 

6 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Yes, I'm poor. then that a man has two panny more then another in his pocket does not make him not poor. Beer is a drink that a poor man can afford. it's not a century-old wine. and yes I can not afford to drink beer. because 180-300 per bottle is expensive for me. once a drink with friends is already 4000-10000 baht. and yes I do not like Chang Leo and other.... 

A drink with friends 4k-10k!!!??? You are truly hillarious! Why would it have to be that? I can drink beer with one or two friends and also buy for 180 baht. I drink in a civilized manor, and about 10 beer. That will only be 1800 bath.

It´s seems like much about what totally normal and average people do, is uncomprehensive and totally unfathomable for you.

13 minutes ago, Get Real said:

A drink with friends 4k-10k!!!??? You are truly hillarious! Why would it have to be that? I can drink beer with one or two friends and also buy for 180 baht. I drink in a civilized manor, and about 10 beer. That will only be 1800 bath.

It´s seems like much about what totally normal and average people do, is uncomprehensive and totally unfathomable for you.

I am not get you. So yes if10 bottle just 2 friend its already 20 and if 180 its 3600. What wrong with you? Normally come friend and get it 30-70 bottle for all.  Even minimum its near 4000 bath. So??? What about you talking 1800?? Come 3-4 guys you give him limit beer 2 Bottle and what's all?:))) Sorry for me its not normal.. OK may be I am not normal and all people around me to.. But they do not do it..:) we can drink not only 10 bottle .. May be some friend like 3-7 bottle or even all 10 what do another? Look him how him drink? OK we not civilized :))

1 minute ago, ardokano said:

I am not get you. So yes if10 bottle just 2 friend its already 20 and if 180 its 3600. What wrong with you? Normally come friend and get it 30-70 bottle for all.  Even minimum its near 4000 bath. So??? What about you talking 1800?? Come 3-4 guys you give him limit beer 2 Boyle and what's all?:))) Sorry for me its normal.. OK may be I am not normal and all people around me to.. But they do not it..:)

I guess I will agree with the first part of the last sentence.

Nice to know that you have so nice friends that not take advantage of you and your kindness. About 1800 is right in any circumstance.
If you buy beer for your friends when they come visit you, then I assume that they show you the same courtasy when you come visit. That means that everything gets constant and in reality the only thing you pay for in the long run is still your own beer that you drink. If you drink with one or two friends or alone, everyone can also pay for their own beer consumption. If you drink alone you only pay for what you drink.

Do you see that all in reality creates the same monetary result?

13 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I guess I will agree with the first part of the last sentence.

Nice to know that you have so nice friends that not take advantage of you and your kindness. About 1800 is right in any circumstance.
If you buy beer for your friends when they come visit you, then I assume that they show you the same courtasy when you come visit. That means that everything gets constant and in reality the only thing you pay for in the long run is still your own beer that you drink. If you drink with one or two friends or alone, everyone can also pay for their own beer consumption. If you drink alone you only pay for what you drink.

Do you see that all in reality creates the same monetary result?

I see only one. I am poor guy so beer in Thailand not for me. I can offered 4000-10000 for beer. Even 1800 its not for me. Get ducati diavel and even pay fine once a week for speed limits its less costly then drink beers with friend. So  get back. What can do in Thailand poor guys as me? Before I finde its ride bike or moped. Now... What?:)

2 minutes ago, ardokano said:

I see only one. I am poor guy so beer in Thailand not for me. I can offered 4000-10000 for beer. Even 1800 its not for me. Get ducati diavel and even pay fine once a week for speed limits its less costly then drink beers with friend. So  get back. What can do in Thailand poor guys as me? Before I fide its ride bike or moped. Now... What?:)

You can drive according to the speed limits. A moped is only supposed to go in maximun 30-50km/h depending in what country you are driving, so it will certainly not be a problem for you. :cheesy:

Just now, Get Real said:

You can drive according to the speed limits. A moped is only supposed to go in maximun 30-50km/h depending in what country you are driving, so it will certainly not be a problem for you. :cheesy:

I say ride. Not drive. And moped its "moped" .. Kind's joking about small bike's... We already far way from topic... If want discussed about .. Let's open topics about..  :)

8 hours ago, ardokano said:

I say ride. Not drive. And moped its "moped" .. Kind's joking about small bike's... We already far way from topic... If want discussed about .. Let's open topics about..  :)

Do you really believe it is a differens between riding and driving a motorbike according to speed limits? I sincerely hope it ain´t that far gone!

It´s just two words that has absolutely same meaning regarding a motorbike. The use of which just depends one the age, way and interest of the one speaking or writing.

No, now we are not far away from topic. We are dicussing all the things you mentioned in this tread.

"If want discussed about .. Let's open topics " - Eeeh!? You lost me totally there..... :crazy:

On 03.03.2018 at 10:25 AM, robblok said:

I think the OP found out himself what poor guys like him can do when he can't speed or drink beer.. he can become a troll on the forum and have his fun. Too bad we did not see this before.

I thinks it you trolling;)

Archived