Bank of America LOGIN page

For the second time this week the login page is failing - last Sunday and part of Monday - now again from last night to now.  Vary slow and times out one login made it but site crashed once logged in.  Other secure sites like Wells fargo and citi bank are working fine - in fact only Bank of America is a problem at all at I can tell.

Just wondering if others see it.

Have to contact BoA via a facebook page and use messenger - they want me to call them - I am about fed up.

Cleared cache and all the normal stuff one can do from here - like said has anyone else had a problem? 

1 minute ago, asiaexpat said:

I gave up on the main page long ago and use he application on my mobile. Mobile app works fine.

I hate the small screen and have large fingers - does it work without extra cost due to forign sim what about sms messages etc.? is it pure internet.

I see what you are saying. Tried it without vpn on true internet and after doing the additional security step  the log on froze up . I then clicked back to home page and I was logged on. weird.

Qut of curiosity I tried the page and ended with this:

Online Banking temporarily unavailable

We're sorry, but we're working to restore it as quickly as possible.

Please try refreshing your browser or try again later.

I went through this link:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/onlinebanking/online-banking.go

and clicked on "Sign In to Online Banking".

I then tried a US VPN (within a minute) and I see a login dialog!

I could repeat this and so obviously BoA does "something".

Edited by KhunBENQ

Was in town got back BoA still not working;

I get login page and the proper one it checked out following the links for security.

Just before I left for town I got logged in, but then the site failed while I was logged in as it stopped responding.  At least I saw my balance if that was right.

Just now it is not logging and it times out before security code test - most times before it failed after password and user name and code.

VPN I use was blocked not even the login page was allowed.

Not related but par - when I got into town the atm was down - they wouldn't process at counter made me wait 25 minutes while they talked on the phone - got that up and did get some cash.

I will just wait until next week I guess - I had transfers I wanted to make, but.......

7 hours ago, RKASA said:

I hate the small screen and have large fingers - does it work without extra cost due to foreign sim what about sms messages etc.? is it pure internet.

Was thinking I would give mobile app a go as a back up to online - made sure I was going to get the proper app and it says "not available for use here"  maybe works if you install in states first, but cannot download it and install from here.  So it is online or nothing.

Yes it is still slow acting and I was concerned.  I was getting lagging pages while logged in but managed to get a transfer started that should have be done last week so maybe next Wed. 

Several times I did get logged in before but  it locked up while logged in and got nothing done.  They have a server problem.  Now that traffic is low it works - wait until Monday.  The way it was responding it does not look fixed yet.

4 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

have read on the intertubes that AWS (?) is experiencing

technical difficulties.  a number of financial sites that

use the service, located in one geographic area, have

been having problems.

Ahhhh amazon-web-services-  they might be using them - I had to use facebook page and messenger to make contact them - they never did admit to having any problem at BoA when I chatted with them - just the same old run around with scripted responses.