Here's a video of a dog with an impressive hair cut sat on a motorbike

A few years ago I stopped at traffic lights in Khon Kaen. I was aware of a motor cycle coming alongside me and turned my head to see a young Thai man on a Vespa Scooter, Standing in the footwell with hooves on the handlebars was a pig, wearing sunglasses. As my jaw dropped the pig turned it's head, looked at me, and smiled........The lights went to green and they were off before I could get my camera out,

37 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

A few years ago I stopped at traffic lights in Khon Kaen. I was aware of a motor cycle coming alongside me and turned my head to see a young Thai man on a Vespa Scooter, Standing in the footwell with hooves on the handlebars was a pig, wearing sunglasses. As my jaw dropped the pig turned it's head, looked at me, and smiled........The lights went to green and they were off before I could get my camera out,

Magic mushrooms will do that to you.:post-4641-1156694572:

8 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I've seen allot of pigs on bikes in Thailand.

On 3/3/2018 at 1:50 AM, sjbrownderby said:

There are enough people killed on the roads in Thailand without encouraging animals to join in the carnage. This photo was not posed, photoshopped or otherwise contrived but the story behind it is more bizarre than it looks.

cat accident.jpg

Too much catnip and milk?

Archived