Muliple Non Immigrant Visa

Hi,

I am 29yrs at british passport holder been in Thailand for 3 months now and I have a multipe non immigrant visa .I came to Thailand on 30Oct06 and have to leave on the 27thjan07.

What do I do when i leave to go Loas, last time I had to go to Vientenne to get another thai visa but this time I have a multipe, so what I just leave Thailand get a Loas visa and just come back on the same day can this be done????

I wish to hire a car, park the car on the thai boarder side cross the boader and then come back to Thailand and drive home is it that :o simple all in the same day????????

Help :D or have I got this mix up can any one put me on the right lines please.

many thanks wayne

guess its Aranyaprathet

If your 90 days are up, can you still apply at Thai Immigration for a 30-day extension -- and then do your visa run at the end of that? So many changing rules, it's hard to keep up....

You could fill out a form - but I seriously doubt you would get more than 7 days.

I was told I can't get a extension and I stay til 15 march07 want to get it out of the way.

Going to hire a car making a settlement visa for the Mrs so to Bangkok frist and then sort out my visa and of to Hou Hin to see a mate fight.

Ended up paying 1,700Bt from Pattaya mini bus and went to Ban Lan Thailand immigration cheak point only 2hrs30mins from Pattaya left at 7.00am was back by 4pm, it was a small broader to Cambodia- Daung so easy just thought I let everyone know.

Wayne.