Dutchman nabbed with three underaged boys and sex videos in Pattaya

webfact

36 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

some on this thread almost defending this guy. he was caught going to procure sex with underage age boys, end of. that not enough? they found pictures of the scum performing sex acts with underage boys in his rented room. some people on this forum do make me wonder

Yes it's strange. Defend the creep and attack the cops.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Benmart said:

Stories such as this bring out the self-appointed, righteous, judges, juries and executioners. Those same people possibly engage in sex-for-money with another adult, which is also illegal I hear. Hypocrisy at its best.

And the defenders of creeps

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Why was the Dutchman not named ?,not another one bailed

and on his way.

regards worgeordie

According to a Dutch newspaper Joseph Maria Lennard,his name is in the article if you bother to read it.

Sounds like another nice Catholic ex choir boy.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Yes it's strange. Defend the creep and attack the cops.

Not strange... as much as self-interest... If they can come for one person hiring underage prostitutes... then they can come for all of them...  :shock1:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Not strange... as much as self-interest... If they can come for one person hiring underage prostitutes... then they can come for all of them...  :shock1:

Perhaps you should help them then if you know more

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Perhaps you should help them then if you know more

Oh, they would not like my help...  I would have no issue reporting it to both their government and local police (I would be one of those "snitches that need stitches - as someone posting sort of indicated) :shock1:

What's new Paedophiles having been coming mainly from Europe plus those already living in Pattaya for years 

will never change 

wont be long and more will be arrested and charged  needs to be a more consistent and  stronger message sent out 

But you have to read to the end of the OP linked article to get to the "best" part of the story...

Police said that the suspect was already blacklisted for alleged involvement in sex with young boys but managed to slip into the country from Cambodia.

But the suspect claimed he bribed an immigration officer at an immigration checkpoint in Karb Choeng district of Surin 3,000 baht to get into Thailand and then stay in Pattaya.

Guess who let him BACK into Thailand???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, LukKruengDam said:

Why do they all come mostly from Europe, is there something in Pattaya that attracts Europeans?

You mean paedophile Europeans. Yes young easy to find under age kids.

Well done to the police in nabbing that one.

keep up the good work there are many more out there.

5 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

But you have to read to the end of the OP linked article to get to the "best" part of the story...

NO!! Not those with the sunglasses huh?

10 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

A corrupt immigration officer - which will either have to take care of the lose-end or potentially become an issue that will have to be dealt with by other authorities (someone will have to take the fall for letting him in - it might as well be the corrupt immigration officer).

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The Dutchman’s arrest on Sunday was the result of a sting operation launched by Pattaya police with the cooperation of two foreigners posing as potential customers looking for sex with young Thai boys after investigation by the police and officials of the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security.

About time the Police woke up to this idea of using Foreigners or locals to catch criminals like this, likewise as many ThaiVisa viewers have suggested, catch the bad overcharging Taxis the same way and other potential crims such as drug dealers etc. ... the rest of the world does it ... why not here also !

Thailand have been a safe haven for phedos for decades. The government has turned a blind eye due to the revenue tourist bring to Thailand. It’s time Thailand cleans up its act and stops enabling and facilitating such acts of gruelty. I hope this man spends the rest of his life behind bar and a good example is set so the same crimes do not continue to prevale. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, wildgoose said:

Thailand have been a safe haven for phedos for decades. The government has turned a blind eye due to the revenue tourist bring to Thailand. It’s time Thailand cleans up its act and stops enabling and facilitating such acts of gruelty. I hope this man spends the rest of his life behind bar and a good example is set so the same crimes do not continue to prevale. 

i disagree. it has not been a safe haven for decades and you'll find most go to neighbouring countries such as cambodia which is easier. the British for example have had there own Police based in Thailand(CEOP) Child Explotation and Online Protection Unit for many years. So, no it is not a safe haven as you suggest, hence why this paedo has been busted as have many others over the years

3 hours ago, Somebodee said:

The fella that made this video had my attention, raising the issue of child sex abuse and pedophiles in SE Asia.  He lost me when he claimed "90-95% of white people travel to SE Asia to take advantage of the availability prostitution and child sex".  

• Like 1