Dutchman faces six counts of charge related to child prostitution

snoop1130

Of course he is a pedo. A 15 year old Thai boy , looks like a 12 year old western boy. That's why these people come here, because they think they can get away with it and make their fantasies come true with young Thai boys. Yes they are perverts.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, balo said:

Of course he is a pedo. A 15 year old Thai boy , looks like a 12 year old western boy. That's why these people come here, because they think they can get away with it and make their fantasies come true with young Thai boys. Yes they are perverts.

He is not a pedo, why are you so intent to say he is? He was allegedly pimping for perverts who liked underage teenagers. A perverted animal for sure, don't get me wrong.

There are more perfectly normal red blooded men(but not perverts) go to  Pattaya for sex with 18 year olds that look 16, in that case. Some with a conscious, feel bad about it, as I'm sure their families do too.  Instead of looking at their own failings and trying to end their sexual addiction, they prefer to judge others to make their weird sexual adventures OK in their minds.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He is not a pedo, why are you so intent to say he is? He was allegedly pimping for perverts who liked underage teenagers. A perverted animal for sure, don't get me wrong.

There are more perfectly normal red blooded men(but not perverts) go to  Pattaya for sex with 18 year olds that look 16, in that case. Some with a conscious, feel bad about it, as I'm sure their families do too.  Instead of looking at their own failings and trying to end their sexual addiction, they prefer to judge others to make their weird sexual adventures OK in their minds.

I've friends in their 50's and know of some pensioners that feel no shame having sex with an 18 year old.

Yet, if my 19 year old, Thai/UK son has sex with a 16/17 year old, he is branded a paedophile by some and should have his balls removed.  What is worse, a 60 year old with a 18 year old or my son with a 17 year old.

I agree, the man in question is innocent until proven guilty and is NOT a paedophile as some like to think.

On 3/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

Lock this pedophile in forever I am sure he have do it meny times before and meaby is a convicted pedophile in his home country already 

Don't use the word paedophile if you don't understand its meaning.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I've friends in their 50's and know of some pensioners that feel no shame having sex with an 18 year old.

Yet, if my 19 year old, Thai/UK son has sex with a 16/17 year old, he is branded a paedophile by some and should have his balls removed.  What is worse, a 60 year old with a 18 year old or my son with a 17 year old.

I agree, the man in question is innocent until proven guilty and is NOT a paedophile as some like to think.

I have daughters, one of which is nearly 18. I've lost count of the leering, retired Scandanavian seamen that I've wanted to punch on the nose when we've visited the beach. She does look 18, but that's not the point, they are old enough to be her grandfather.

40 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I have daughters, one of which is nearly 18. I've lost count of the leering, retired Scandanavian seamen that I've wanted to punch on the nose when we've visited the beach. She does look 18, but that's not the point, they are old enough to be her grandfather.

Right , you want to punch old men on the nose for leering at your legal age daughter but you're happy to keep pulling out pedantic comments cos someone  calls this guy a paedo for messing around with underage kids. 

Ones a paedo, the others a dirty old man. 

Edited by Kadilo

24 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Right , you want to punch old men on the nose for leering at your legal age daughter but you're happy to keep pulling out pedantic comments cos someone's calls this guy a paedo for messing around with underage kids. 

She's 17, not a kid.

These topics invariably produce the same litany of calls for castration, prison rape, and some bizarre medieval tortures indicative of a truly disturbed mind.  Very little in the way of enlightened discourse to be found; rather than face the truth of the matter some folks prefer to hide behind expressions of disgust, indignation, and advocation in favor of the most severe penalties imaginable.

In cases of actual child molestation, these would be understandable, even appropriate responses.  Who in their right mind would equate sexually assaulting a prepubescent child, or fantasizing about such, with discretely ogling a high school cheerleader or some athletic 17 year old girl in a bikini?  There is most definitely a big, big difference between a child and a sexually mature young woman (or man), and to call any man who casts an appreciative glance at a teenage girl (or boy) a pedophile is to be willfully ignorant and in total denial of reality. 

Sometimes I wonder if, similar to the cases of extreme homophobia exhibited by men insecure in their own heterosexuality, these would-be ball choppers and man rapers are worried about their own repressed desires.

Incidentally, the Thai title nang sao means unmarried woman (corresponding to the now-politically incorrect term "Miss" in English), while dek ying means female child.  Fifteen years of age is where the distinction is made, which most reasonable people would agree is appropriate enough.

Edited by jing jing
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jing jing said:

These topics invariably produce the same litany of calls for castration, prison rape, and some bizarre medieval tortures indicative of a truly disturbed mind.  Very little in the way of enlightened discourse to be found; rather than face the truth of the matter some folks prefer to hide behind expressions of disgust, indignation, and advocation in favor of the most severe penalties imaginable.

In cases of actual child molestation, these would be understandable, even appropriate responses.  Who in their right mind would equate sexually assaulting a prepubescent child, or fantasizing about such, with discretely ogling a high school cheerleader or some athletic 17 year old girl in a bikini?  There is most definitely a big, big difference between a child and a sexually mature young woman (or man), and to call any man who casts an appreciative glance at a teenage girl (or boy) a pedophile is to be willfully ignorant and in total denial of reality. 

Sometimes I wonder if, similar to the cases of extreme homophobia exhibited by men insecure in their own heterosexuality, these would-be ball choppers and man rapers are worried about their own repressed desires.

Nail on the head - re their own repressed desires. 

Once and for all, someone who fantasizes, or has sex with a 15/16/17 year old is not a pedophile. 

http://jaapl.org/content/42/4/404

A  rather sensitive topic for a forum about Pattaya, which has a reputation around the world for such activities. 

20 hours ago, balo said:

I'd say he may or may not be a pedophile.  Perhaps you're correct in your assumption that having sex with a 15 year old Thai is the closest he can get to achieving his fantasy of sex with a prepubescent child, but that is a fairly large leap to make.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jing jing said:

I'd say he may or may not be a pedophile.  Perhaps you're correct in your assumption that having sex with a 15 year old Thai is the closest he can get to achieving his fantasy of sex with a prepubescent child, but that is a fairly large leap to make.  

It doesn't say he even had sex with a 15 year old! 

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

You want to punch people on the nose for doing what every male alive is biologically programmed to do?  Seems strange.

1 hour ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

You want to punch people on the nose for doing what every male alive is biologically programmed to do?  Seems strange.

You may be programmed to leer at young girls traveling with their parents, I certainly show some respect in that situation.

If you had a daughter, you'd understand.

2 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

That's why I often feel fortunate to have sons and not daughters.  Fat old guys out in public wearing nothing but a Speedo,, black socks, and shower slippers are annoying enough without having them drool over your teenaged daughter.

Edited by jing jing
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

You may be programmed to leer at young girls traveling with their parents, I certainly show some respect in that situation.

If you had a daughter, you'd understand.

But you're still programmed to do it, exactly the same as me.   If you choose to ignore your urges that's your business.  Personally if some girl on the beach has got her tits half hanging out then I feel entitled to look.  If her parents don't want that they should consider telling her to wear more clothes.

5 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

But you're still programmed to do it, exactly the same as me.   If you choose to ignore your urges that's your business.  Personally if some girl on the beach has got her tits half hanging out then I feel entitled to look.  If her parents don't want that they should consider telling her to wear more clothes.

So I should tell my teenage daughters  17 and 13, not to wear a bikini on the beach, to stop people like you leering? 

People like you give all male foreigners a bad name.

Probably best just to avoid Pattaya people like you, by going to a normal beach.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Neeranam said:

So I should tell my teenage daughters  17 and 13, not to wear a bikini on the beach, to stop people like you leering? 

People like you give all male foreigners a bad name.

Probably best just to avoid Pattaya people like you, by going to a normal beach.

The 17 year old yes.  I doubt the 13 year old has got anything for an adult to be attracted to.  Only foreigners?  You think the Thais aren't checking out your daughter's arse?  They're more interested than the foreigners because they're not used to such revealing attire.

I've no interest in Pattaya and never go there outside Songkran.