Drugs. Just Don't Do It.

thommo46

I just return to my job in Brisbane at major hospital after a fine holiday in LOS to be quizzed by my fellow work mates about the young couple who returned from Thailand in late december.I heard nothing about it in Thailand because nothing was said about it in Australia.The male partener complained about chest pains and soon went into a coma.When feamale partener was told of this she confessed that her friend had swallowed several condoms of herion and she had done the same.One of his bags burst and he has now passed on.She was immediately transferred to Brisbanes major hospital to have the quantity in her surgically removed and then to be arrested for her wrong doings.This was not their first attempt of doing this deed.

SOM NAM NA.

Thommo.

it was cocaine as the original thread pointed out.

and we really dont need another platform of this type for the TV moral majority to begin preaching.

As opposed to the platforms used by the TV "Immoral Minority"? Freedom of speech. He's free to start this kind of thread, and you are free to ignore it. Or flame him, like you just chose to.

And I am free to call you a #@!$(*^(^$Q

Peace

Edited by jbowman1993