Relationships and age differences, a personal case study

GoDucks

8 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

knock it off buddy..if your story as real as mine, you don't need to proof anything.

Who cares if its true or not...unless some haters...55555

Well, I do care if it's real.

If it's real he is a god.

But I don't believe it's real because no Thai woman will go against her family wishes.

No one.

6 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

But I don't believe it's real because no Thai woman will go against her family wishes.

No one.

Come on.  I have lived here for many years.  Lots of Thai girls go against their parents wishes.  But she does not think her parents will even ask.  but if they dd she would either not marry me and just live together or marry secretly.

Thats what she says.  

I just asked her again (as she is sitting here playing SIM 4).  She said if we did need to pay sinsod, she would save her money and pay too.

"I think its not fair for a guy"

Edited by GoDucks

1 minute ago, GoDucks said:

Come on.  I have lived here for many years.  Lots of Thai girls go against their parents wishes.  But she does not think her parents will even ask.  but if they dd she would either not marry me and just live together or marry secretly.

Thats what she says.  

I just asked her again (as she is sitting here playing SIM 4).  She said if we did need to pay sinsod, she would save her money and pay too.

"I think its not fair for a guy"

And you just joined TV to tell this story.

10 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

No one.

YEP..thatss true, i feel that strange too. because i never met TW who against her family. I befirend with all with all TW from diff social status :from normal to  prostitute/freelancer . Never heard tw who against her family wishes

Edited by NonthaburiBear

11 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

No one.

For exploiting a gullible ordinary looking 20yo?

3 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Anyhoo, I'm a bit bored, so may I ask a question?

The first pic you showed was probably taken 2 years ago since she seems to have porked up a bit.

Am I right?

She has been right around 55 kg since I met her.  Pic above in yellow abd black bikini  is quite recent.

Edited by GoDucks

3 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Can't see the face. Rest I'm unsure of.

I could guess the rest but I don't want to offend.

LOL thats a joke.  You have been intentionally trying to offend for a while now.

Not that it matters.  But I kind of feel sorry for you if thats how you get your kicks.

Anyway we have to meet her friend soon.  

1 minute ago, GoDucks said:

LOL thats a joke.  You have been intentionally trying to offend for a while now.

Not that it matters.  But I kind of feel sorry for you if thats how you get your kicks.

Anyway we have to meet her friend soon.  

To be fair mate, you have put yourself  up for some ribbing posting photos of her. Even if she was a Miss  Thailand some posters would post comments to get a rise. 

My advice for what it's worth, call it a day and go enjoy your evening. You have made your point. 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

To be fair mate, you have put yourself  up for some ribbing posting photos of her. Even if she was a Miss  Thailand some posters would post comments to get a rise. 

My advice for what it's worth, call it a day and go enjoy your evening. You have made your point. 

Ribbing is fine.

Just being a dick is ok too.  But it is what it is.

Yep off to relax.