True cell phone - how to share a load?

Grin Grasser

I use True pre-paid cell phone service.

Is there a way to share the load on my cell (or mobile) with another True cell phone?

If yes, how?

By the way, I do not read Thai.

FYI:  With a 3G SIM, True does not allow the extension of valid service more than 90 days.  Two ways to extend.  1 -  For 30 days, dial up *934*30#  Then hit the telephone dial button.  Afterwards, True charges your load 3 baht.  2 - Go to 7-Eleven and say, Top Up True.  I usually hand over 20 baht to the clerk.  Then the clerk directs me to dial in my cell phone number (10-digit).  Next, I check my number and hit the green button.  This method does not result in an extra charge for the extension.

Thanks for your info and link.

Answer to my question is NO way to transfer part of a load.

I went to a True office several months ago and asked this question about load transfer.  The True rep either did not understand English or did not know the answer.  So, that is why I asked my question here.

ha ha.

I picked up the phone term "load" in Manila, which refers to pesos pre-paid for a company's mobile service.  In short, Filipino English has its peculiarities, like English used in other countries.

Similarly, professions that have a specialized meaning for a common word are in a way guarding their livelihood by making their verbiage confusing to those not in their professions. 

Archived