More charges in store as Premchai flies to Bangladesh

webfact

14 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

" “I have already assigned immigration police to check the details of his trip.” TOO LATE! LOL 

Typical Thailand.    Big money guy is "arrested" then can fly out to wherever convenient, do we have a Bookie offering odds against the smug smiling little fat guy NOT returning for quite a while ?

14 hours ago, ezzra said:

This could very well be a watershed case for Thailand, where's the government and it's judgeriey and law enforcement departments will be put to the tests to see if the laws in this country is equal for all or not, and that for is good for the poor couple who went foraging for mushrooms in national reserve and got lengthy prison time will stand here also with this man... 

Or it could be as it appears...just more of the same. Drag it out until the public grows tired of it and then just let it go away all together.

• Thanks 1

I will stick my neck out and bet that he will be back before Tuesday March 13th. He is accused of killing wild game in the Nature Reserve. As head of ItalThai Dev, he has family on the company board of directors. He won't go to jail, but there will be other conditions. He is not the same as Thaksin. 

On Fri Mar 09 2018 at 5:12 AM, ezzra said:

This could very well be a watershed case for Thailand, where's the government and it's judgeriey and law enforcement departments will be put to the tests to see if the laws in this country is equal for all or not, and that for is good for the poor couple who went foraging for mushrooms in national reserve and got lengthy prison time will stand here also with this man... 

I would think a rich kid to an international named fortune who plonked a plod would have been that case. But as we've seen time an time and again, the broom is sweeping the time is ticking and its piled under 6 tons of bs and 13 layers of new cases...

Nothing will happen and international outrage by our peers will be feigned so as to keep those gravy train "study" junkets open...

They dont care , its only a few who try to hang on to a shred of morals gives a rats ptoot..

On 3/9/2018 at 9:06 AM, Colabamumbai said:

He won't return.

I think he will return, the deal is done, no jail time only a massive fine and who gives a flying you know what because we ALL KNOW how it works.

On ‎9‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, ramrod711 said:

Bangladesh? Surely he can afford Dubai.

just a stepping stone, can't  steal the thunder of the other guy who resides there.

On 3/9/2018 at 5:12 AM, ezzra said:

I believe the initial sentence for the couple who were found picking mushrooms in the National Forest was 30 years imprisonment however they got it reduced to 15 years by confessing. This was later reduced to 5 years and now after an appeal they have been freed after serving just 17 months in prison.

So now we have this phat <deleted>, who should by all accounts get the same sentence because after all he was hunting with his mates, when he shouldn't have been in there at all. 

BUT one has to remember that the rich and powerful who run this country are also very corrupt and believe in one law for the rich and one law for the poor, this despite all the BS statements which they occasionally come out with (witness the Red Bull heir fiasco and Koh Tao). 

So nothing is going to be done if they can possibly help it, and if they are forced to do something to "save face" then it will be minimal and they will pat themselves on the back and decide how to spend the money which has strangely found its way into their bank accounts.

Corruption knows no boundaries in this place.