Tourist left bloodied after non-payment of bill at Pattaya Go Go - staff claim self defense

webfact

3 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Isn't it strange all these people that think they know what happened, putting forward there 'ideas'.

I was actually in the bar when this happened at around 1.00am Sunday morning. The four Czech guys had arrived in the bar inebriated and had ordered 1 small beer a piece, then  they bought a 2 shots of tequila or vodka for one of the girls and one for someone else. One of the Czech guys had said he was in the 'mafia., don't know what 'mafia' but had proceeded to be belligerent and he was walking around generally making a nuisance. Eventually they were asked to pay the bill which was 1,380, I actually saw the bin. Thats when things started to get out of hand. One of the Czech guys tried to get one of the Thai customers (who was trying to cool things down) in a choke hold, thats when he got hit with an ashtray. The Czech guy started it. There CCTV footage, if you go to Utube and look for the video, some of the CCTV is shown there. Bearing in mind that there is quite loud music on, plus people shouting etc, it was difficult to make out what people are saying. But there was no mistake one of the Czech guy stated the fracas, after that lots of shoving and things getting broke and the police were called.

Thanks much for this and the truth.

I am sure all the Thai bashers will take it back...... 

On 3/12/2018 at 10:18 AM, lapamita said:

whats overcharde for you ?? when you pay 100  for a beer?????

The good thing over pattaya is, in a little more than 30years in Pattaya, i was not ONCE overcharged.......... drunk or not NEVER

True. In 21 years only once overcharged at a bar, and not in Pattaya either, but, as a newbie, at an 'upstairs bar' in Patpong. After that I started keeping a close eye on my tab - problem solved!