Video: Pitiful sights as abandoned dogs left to feed on corpses at rented house

webfact

Video: Pitiful sights as abandoned dogs left to feed on corpses at rented house

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

The renter of a house in Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi is being sought after a soi dog foundation found a dozen dogs in a pitiful state.

Five dogs were alive but only just - they had been feeding on the corpses of others that were dead after they had been abandoned.

One subsequently died but four are in the hands of vets and a hospital in the area after intervention by Watchdog Thailand.

Thai Rath reported that cages had been set up for the dogs. They said that a plan to seek donations to look after the dogs had failed and the renter of the property had subsequently fled.

Police are looking for the renter after rental documents were examined.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-12

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, meatboy said:

having visited many countries around the world we [my wife and I] ask does anyone now of a country MORE EVIL than Thailand.

Better ask your wife to answer that question for you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

What countries have you visited, apart from touristy holiday desinations. Every country has evil people and evil deeds happening almost daily. Try to do some proper investigation before posting comments with no factual basis. Or better still ask your wife to answer as she seems to be the one wearing the trousers. 

if not evil what would you call it,ACT OF GOD.

I don't think you are qualified to respond to my posting,with only 35POSTS IN 6YRS.

as for my wife wearing the trousers SHE ALWAYS HAVE.

• Sad 1

On 12/03/2018 at 9:53 AM, Samui Bodoh said:

This is pure evil.

How does that happen in a Buddhist country?

Castrate the <deleted> who did this.

This is Thai style Buddhism. They won't kill animals but at the same time take no responsibility for them . Suffering is normal and accepted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, meatboy said:

if not evil what would you call it,ACT OF GOD.

I don't think you are qualified to respond to my posting,with only 35POSTS IN 6YRS.

as for my wife wearing the trousers SHE ALWAYS HAVE.

What!? Don’t bother respond to me, cause you surely dont qualify if you aint wearing the trousers...:cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DavisH said:

This is Thai style Buddhism. They won't kill animals but at the same time take no responsibility for them . Suffering is normal and accepted.

Well written - I come here to TH since 1990 and stay here since 1998 - can say,

the Thais are easy to take animals, but they do -mostly- not care them!

I live in such a family - all their animals, but all my doing - they would not give 1 Baht for food!  

Not even provide fresh water!!!  :post-4641-1156693976:

Edited by ALFREDO

Thai people don't care about animals only if they can get a profit out of it over meny years Thailand have showed their killing their wild life animals but when it comes to dogs it seems like they can't and that why Thailand have so many street dogs 

Thai people can't and will never take responsibility for their own actions 

Buddhism have nothing to do with this Thai people have no faith it is a selfish me first generation and my Thai wife agree her country have lose their hearts to just money this is sad but true but we still hope there is a better future for Thailand 

15 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Thai people don't care about animals only if they can get a profit out of it over meny years Thailand have showed their killing their wild life animals but when it comes to dogs it seems like they can't and that why Thailand have so many street dogs 

Thai people can't and will never take responsibility for their own actions 

Buddhism have nothing to do with this Thai people have no faith it is a selfish me first generation and my Thai wife agree her country have lose their hearts to just money this is sad but true but we still hope there is a better future for Thailand 

I could not have put it better. My Thai wife lives with me in the Uk. She also has a good job there.She says that living in the Uk is very hard, Not as easy as a lot of Thai people think. We return to Thailand every year for a few months. She has come to the same conclusion. Thailand is not the land of smiles anymore. She says many things have changed for the worst. Hopefully Thailand will wake up one day. Her words not mine.