Any Good Gyms In Pattaya?

freespirit17271

I will be arriving in pattaya on the 31st of jan. I will be staying at a place called diamond beach hotel....does anyone know of any decent gyms around I love the health and fitness scene

There was a lot of gym information covered in this thread I started last week...including a very detailed description of a gym very close to your hotel i.e. Tonys Life Fitness gym, next to the Europa disco on Soi 16, just off Walking Street.

Gym info etc

Sorry was that a typo ?

If you are looking for jims (rising tone) there are plenty along Walking Street but a higher density in Soi 6... I'm told :o

You may have noticed the OP is a newbie on this forum and he's looking for serious info, not smartass comments by some jackass trying to be funny.

Sorry was that a typo ?

If you are looking for jims (rising tone) there are plenty along Walking Street but a higher density in Soi 6... I'm told :o

You may have noticed the OP is a newbie on this forum and he's looking for serious info, not smartass comments by some jackass trying to be funny.

And thats coming from you, give it a rest.

Sorry was that a typo ?

And thats coming from you, give it a rest.

You give it a rest, dimwit. You're trolling and hijacking a thread here that you have no interest in at all. If you care to check my link, you'll notice a gym report of some length that has taken a lot of time to write....what do you contribute? BA. Have you ever been to a gym?

Now take your sarcasm and stick it up you *ss.

Freespirit, sorry about these jackasses trying to hijack your thread. Here's the gym report from the thread I linked in my reply:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Fanta, I've done some research.

I had an early morning workout...very early in fact, 4 am. I'm a night owl and often train that time of the night.

This was at Tony's Life-fitness gym on Soi 16 near Walking Street.

They have a special for one year of 3,999 baht, but for one month you'll be paying 2,600.

I've just started up again after a 10 month layoff so I walked around the gym and tried a lot of their equipment.

First of all, I'm not into Smith machines much myself, but just for you I tried a set of incline presses on their machine and was impressed with its smoothness and feel. It's not one of those counter-weighted Smiths that I really hate, but a direct weighted machine. It's so good in fact that I might start using it myself.

They have 14 Hammer Strength machines:

Incline press

Normal bench press position

Shoulder press

High pull

45 degree pull

Low row pull

Curl

Pressdown (triceps)

Shrug

Leg press

Deadlift

Seated calf

Toe press (calf raises)

Leg curl

Other equipment:

Bench press

Decline press

Incline press

(All heavy duty with olympic bars)

Enough plates to keep Ronnie Coleman happy. Large plates came in an assortment of 45lb and 20kgs. All large plates have grips. My only complaint would be that for some machines I had to walk too far to grab the plates. Hammer Strength is a bit of a pain that way and really suits partner training. Maybe if you went at peak times there could be a shortage of plates for the Hammer Strength machines. No problem at 4am lol.

2 cable stations with 4 sides each stacked to 300lbs in 20 lb increments (8 pulleys in total).

Pulldown

row

tricep

and joined together with cable crossover. Very heavy duty with multiple attachments.

Combination leg press, hack squat machine

Leg extension machine (heavy duty)

T-bar row

Back extension

Heavy duty squat rack

2 dipping stations

4 chinning stations (various hand positions)

Dumbbell rack from 5lbs to 135lbs! No shit!...with duplicate light dumbbells. Good luck picking up those 135's.

3 incline adjustable benches

2 seated press benches (very comfortable for overhead dumbbell work).

Portable flat bench (or 2?)

Lots of olympic type ez curl bars

Lots of spare full size olympic bars

7 high power aircon units with high power fans on top of each unit.

Now upstairs:

Ab Crunch machine (very smooth)

Pec Deck machine (very smooth)

Leg adductor/abductor machines.

Ab twister

2 adjustable ab boards

Lots of gym balls

Punching bag

10 teadmills (8 Life Fitness treadmills...very nice indeed)

7 upright excercise bikes (including 2 Lifecycles)

7 recumbent bikes

5 steppers (one LIfe Fitness)

5 skiers? I don't know what they are called - I never use them. You use you hands and feet in a skiing type of motion.

1 rowing machine. I like rowing and this one is quite okay. Not quite a Concept Rower, but not too bad.

5 high power aircon units with powerful fans on top...and a few more ceiling fans.

Outside are 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, Jacuzzi and plunge pool.

There is plenty of floor space between machines...not crammed in like some gyms. The floor is covered with heavy duty rubber mats. There are cold pure water dispensers on each floor. A large and a small towel are provided free of charge.

It was like a VIP workout. I was the only trainer there and the Thai supervisor walked around turning on lots of aircon units and fans just for me. I'm sure they would have been losing money on me with the electric bill for the 1 1/2 hours I was there.

There you have it, the newest of the 3 Tony's Gyms. I think it's my choice of the 3.

Edited by tropo

Not Hi jacking any thing, just having some fun.

You obviously have no sense of humour.

Total boar you are. :o

As for me not going to a gym,

well I give them up as there was way to many pricks there. :D

Your rude comments about me, well what can I say.

As before, give it a rest.

:D

Edited by icecubes

You're both trolling and hijacking....do you understand these terms at all? You might want to look in the mirror as you're the "boar" here and you may just want to examine your supposed "sense of humour". We'll see how you go when I start coming into your threads to "have fun".

You're both trolling and hijacking....do you understand these terms at all? You might want to look in the mirror as you're the "boar" here and you may just want to examine your supposed "sense of humour". We'll see how you go when I start coming into your threads to "have fun".

Feel free, I love a good laugh.

Now your description of gym equipment, That tells me you’re a full on major boar.

If I ask advice on a restaurant, I don’t expect people to post the <deleted> menu.

Bet you still go train spotting as well. :D

Go and look in the mirror your self, bet you get a stiffy on. :D

BTW I will now have a laugh on your threads.

You rude man. :bah:

Edited by icecubes

I will be arriving in pattaya on the 31st of jan. I will be staying at a place called diamond beach hotel....does anyone know of any decent gyms around I love the health and fitness scene

There was a lot of gym information covered in this thread I started last week...including a very detailed description of a gym very close to your hotel i.e. Tonys Life Fitness gym, next to the Europa disco on Soi 16, just off Walking Street.

Gym info etc

thank you tropo you have been very helpful, as for the other jerks they sound like a couple of queers looking for a good time :o

Now your description of gym equipment, That tells me you’re a full on major boar.

If I ask advice on a restaurant, I don’t expect people to post the <deleted> menu.

First of all, you're not in here asking for gym advice. You're here purely to troll and up your post count. I don't think they would have dumbbells in Tony's Gym small enough for you.

In a restaurant you don't eat the whole menu. You'd be lucky if your order made up 1% of the menu selections.

In a gym, the average weight and fitness trainer would use at least 30 - 50% of its equipment over the course of a week's workouts. I probably use more like 75% of the available equipment.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that a thorough description of a gym's equipment would be appreciated by most gym users. I would very much appreciate the same if I was new in any town.

You know what to do if any threads "boar" you. Just don't click. On such a huge forum I'd be luckly to read 1% of the threads as I only click on what is interesting to me...you'd be well advised to do the same.

Edited by tropo

Try to stop the personal insults chaps otherwise a few warnings will be 'benchpressed' into your profiles.

:o

hey can't help it.

It’s just a hormone thing.

hard on's and that.

Two people make a wise crack , so what,s the big deal!!!

It made no difference to the thread, but he decided to be a train spotter.

Give in the big I am.!!!!

You let them/him try and do your job on the forum.

I ask you to see it for what it is.

Unbelievable

First of all, you're not in here asking for gym advice. You're here purely to troll and up your post count. I don't think they would have dumbbells in Tony's Gym small enough for you.

In a restaurant you don't eat the whole menu. You'd be lucky if your order made up 1% of the menu selections.

In a gym, the average weight and fitness trainer would use at least 30 - 50% of its equipment over the course of a week's workouts. I probably use more like 75% of the available equipment.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that a thorough description of a gym's equipment would be appreciated by most gym users. I would very much appreciate the same if I was new in any town.

You know what to do if any threads "boar" you. Just don't click. On such a huge forum I'd be luckly to read 1% of the threads as I only click on what is interesting to me...you'd be well advised to do the same.

You need to get a life, big style.:D

do you wxxx a lot

you can get off in this town, you just need to go out. no more waxxxxg, its not good for you.

it makes you all negative. :o

Gym info etc

thank you tropo you have been very helpful, as for the other jerks they sound like a couple of queers looking for a good time :o

Way to go, 9 posts and you call people queers.

i will let you off that, hope the rest do.

but Tropo is not the best mate to have here. to much wxxxing.

live long and prosper.

live long and prosper.

He had you figured right from the start. It's quite obvious you're queer. Some people prefer to hang out at boyztown, others prefer the gym.

You hijack threads you claim are "boar"ing and troll the forum to increase your post counts, yet you claim that other members who have an interest in health and fitness need to get a life.

You really should take your hand off your d*** before you post...but maybe it's your only daily exercise.

Edited by tropo

live long and prosper.

He had you figured right from the start. It's quite obvious you're queer. Some people prefer to hang out at boyztown, others prefer the gym.

You hijack threads you claim are "boar"ing and troll the forum to increase your post counts, yet you claim that other members who have an interest in health and fitness need to get a life.

You really should take your hand off your d*** before you post...but maybe it's your only daily exercise.

Tropo

You have got to the point where you have encouraged a new member to make unfounded homosexual insults to people..

You are a true top banana of monumental proportion on Tv. :o