Thai Immigration rental agreement

I'm off to Immigration this morning.....

For a non o/retirement stay permission, what exactly is required by Immigration (in Prachuap Khirikahn) other than the rental agreement itself and a map showing the location of the property?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

You need your financial proof. Either a letter from the bank to prove 800k baht or proof of 65k baht income by way of a letter from your embassy.

TM7 form, copy of passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, extension stamp and TM6 departure card.

You need your financial proof. Either a letter from the bank to prove 800k baht or proof of 65k baht income by way of a letter from your embassy.
TM7 form, copy of passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, extension stamp and TM6 departure card.
Sorry my question was not worded well..... I'm specifically talking about the rental agreement part only. Other than the rental agreement what else is specifically needed? I THINK its called a blue book or something, it's probably confirmation of who the owner is and that they own the property /land. That's the part I'm ideally seeking complete clarity on. Thanks again

I have never been asked for a map. My condo is about four blocks from Immigration, that may be why. I should be surprised, because they delight in making your visit as cumbersome as possible.

26 minutes ago, Jools said:

I have never been asked for a map. My condo is about four blocks from Immigration, that may be why. I should be surprised, because they delight in making your visit as cumbersome as possible.

Never known the Immigration Officers in the office at Hua Hin to make the visit cumbersome. In fact they are most helpful and pleasant to work with. 

Map??? They need a map? Really? How silly is that? Oh yeah...Thailand would rather have a hand scratched map, rather than they take upon themselves to use something a bit more contemporary, accurate and reliable. Like say, Google Maps. 

Personally, never been asked for a map (BKK & Jomtien)...but as is well known in Land of Inconsistencies, every Immigration Office is different. :post-4641-1156693976:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Some immigration offices want a map for extensions based upon retirement also.

I think if you look back to when I made a Post about obtaining my yearly extension of stay based upon retirement at Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin), I did say then, back in Nov 2017, that a map was required. Seems to be more the norm now so be prepared at any Immigration Office. Just take along a print-off from Google maps and X marks the spot will suffice.  

46 minutes ago, worrab said:

Just take along a print-off from Google maps and X marks the spot will suffice.  

At some offices, yes.  Per reports, other offices will have you hand-draw a map to replace the google-map printout you thoughtfully brought with you and/or offer to let you pay staff do it (no receipt).

My follow up question(s) relate to my funds...

Assuming I'm successful in getting the 'non O' then after 45 days I can then apply to convert to retirement 1 year stay.

So 1. I'm assuming that I have to leave the 800k untouched ready for that 'second stage' application too?

2. If that 1 year retirement application is successful, I can then access(take back to UK) that money, but it needs to be back in the Thai bank for a full 3 months before i re apply at the end of the 12 months. Is that correct?

Thanks