Thai police: Red Bull Boss still wanted - he's just not showing up on the Interpol website

snoop1130

Thai police: Red Bull Boss still wanted - he's just not showing up on the Interpol website

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GRlFugC3xdpIT4Imwq.jpg

A Thai national police spokesman said that there was still a warrant out for the arrest of Worayuth Yoowithaya or Boss, the heir to the Red Bull fortune.

Pol Col Kritsana Patanajaroen explained that the fugitive was still on the system but was not listed on the website.

Boss is wanted in connection with the death of a Thong Lor based policeman who died under the wheels of the billionaire's Ferrari in September 2012.

It has been reported recently that the Thai police have exhausted avenues to bring Boss back to Thailand to face justice. 

Source: https://www.thairath.co.th/content/1229986

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-3-16

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the fugitive was still on the system but was not listed on the website

Which means that he is not wanted on an international warrant anymore. Simple and clear for all, except........hmmm?? Yeah, I guess we all know who that is, right?

Edited by Get Real
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, OttoPollmann said:

Jeremy Clarkson would be stunned with his comb over.

Properly funny, this one. And this was a nice episode to watch. My personal favourite is the 'Vietnam Special'. Unfortunately, it was before BBC aired Top Gear in HD ('Vietnam Special' was the last episode of the 12th series. Top Gear HD only started with the 14th series, if I'm not wrong). I'm searching if they actually re-mastered it using some digital wizardry to make it HD-ish - I'd love a copy of that.

Edited by outsider

5 minutes ago, d2b2 said:

The lack of professionalism is staggering. 

The Three Stooges would do a better job! :smile:

But I guess, that's all about "Thailand 4.0": commit any crime (murder, embezzlement...) as a "hi-so" Thai or wannabe politician, and get off scot-free for distributing 4.0 million baht to the officials in charge. They will even open the border gates for you, wishing you a great journey...

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Agreed. Do these morons and perpetual liars truly think that any larger number of people (except the ones who still believe in the giant turtle that bears the world on its back) will believe this utter nonsense? Everyone knows that, in Thailand, if you are influential, or you have enough cash to grease palms, you commit the crime, but don't have to do the time...

Actually, everyone knows that Atlas holds the world up on his shoulders. The question is: will he shrug?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, YetAnother said:

and their arrogant assumption that all of us, including the thais who can and want to think, are so gullible; which is it ? just purely insulting Or an incredible stupidity on their side ?

I think they call this Thainess--:post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Maejo Man said:

Who authorised the withdrawal of the red notice? :unsure:

Not appearing on the website and being withdrawn are two different things, only a fraction of the notices appear on the web site, only those deemed of having benefit from the public seeing them, it could well be seen as the opposite in this case and so kept for officials only.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hooliganzone said:

The only reason he's disappeared of the list is money.

He will never be brought to justice all this talk is just Police bullshit, I wonder how much money they are getting from the Redbull empire not to get the scum bag arrested.

"Dissapeared off the list" they mean DELETED.

What a load of Redbullshit. Money talks end of story. 

It is a load bullshit, the poster can't read the list as they are authorised, all they have is the little public list and a lot of assumption, oh and some gullible readers.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dario said:

Stop analyzing. Money has changed sides, so his removal from the Interpol website has been financed. It's as simple as that. 

Anybody recall the day it happened - the 'envelopes' stuff started within maybe an hour of the incident.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Basil B said:

Here is some help...

25 March, Melbourne, Australia

8 April, Sakhir, Bahrain

15 April, Shanghai, China

29 April, Baku, Azerbaijan

13 May, Barcelona, Spain

27 May, Monaco, Monaco

10 June, Montreal, Canada

24 June, Le Castellet, France

1 July, Spielberg, Austria

8 July, Silverstone, Great Britain

22 July, Hockenheim, Germany

29 July, Budapest, Hungary

26 August, Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium

2 September, Monza, Italy

16 September, Singapore, Singapore

30 September, Sochi, Russia

7 October, Suzuka, Japan

21 October, Austin, USA

28 October, Mexico City, Mexico

11 November, Sao Paulo, Brazil

25 November, Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi

1782864506_small.jpg.38b9a38877ad99d45b5143c11446181c.jpg

Was in Melbourne Australia, last March, no doubt for F1 Grand Prix...

Message: Pol Col Kritsana Patanajaroen!!! , It's on again (F1 GP) from March 22 till March 25 , so very likely he'll be their again!!

Should be able to have him "nabbed" fairly easily on Arrival by AUS Border Protection & AFP!!

Get serious & cut the crap!!