Dream comes true as man wins Bt264,000 lottery prize

rooster59

Dream comes true as man wins Bt264,000 lottery prize

By The Nation

The probability was 99-1 that Sitthichai Yoddamnone would lose his Bt10,560 investment after he bought 132 lottery tickets with the same two last digits of 82. But he beat the odds to win the two-digit prize on Friday, earning Bt264,000.

Sitthichai Yoddamnone, 50, a Bangkok resident boasted to reporters that he had high confidence in the digits 82 because, when he was a child, a ghost called Chao Sua Heng, met him in his dream and gave the number to him.

The 82 won the two-digit draw on the March 16 lottery round.

Sitthichai was speaking to reporters at a medium house in Moo 4 village in Tambon Pho Daeng in Ayutthaya’s Bang Sai district where he returned at 5.30pm Friday to pay respect to the spirit. A medium at the house claimed that he could contact the child ghost, a hermit ghost and a legendary serpent ghost.

After the dream, Sitthichai said he went out to several areas to buy all of the tickets with 82 ending that he encountered. At the normal price of Bt80, Sitthichai had to pay Bt10,560 for the 132 tickets. The two-digit prize gives a Bt2,000 reward.

Sitthichai said he also won with 50 tickets in the two-digit prize for the previous draw.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30341150

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-03-17

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Now that he is 50, my mathematics tell me that he has lost a hell of a lot of money, until this windfall.

Unless, of course, the "ghost" told him years ago, to wait for the lottery draw on 16/3/2561.  

Cynic/realist up to you.

I choose to believe it was divine intervention.

Or, perhaps, the shape of the numbers (after applying powder) on the passing turtles shell.

Or perhaps, none of the above.

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sitthichai Yoddamnone, 50, a Bangkok resident boasted to reporters that he had high confidence in the digits 82 because, when he was a child, a ghost called Chao Sua Heng, met him in his dream and gave the number to him.

It's taken about 40 yrs for this ghosts prediction to come true :) I wonder how many weeks he has lost with those very same numbers !!!

8 hours ago, ukrules said:

He will probably spend it all on lottery tickets now he 'knows how to win' :shock1:

Thai logic  for sure!!

Probably use the winnings to pay back all the loan sharks he's indebted too though is more  likely.

Edited by kannot

8 hours ago, Maverell said:

Really pissed here - I only had one ticket  - wife also had a dream and it was right 82 !!

Ill need to sleep with your Wife to check this  theory out, Im guessing shes 45 kilos 25 years  old and a goddess??

On 17/03/2018 at 8:49 PM, rooster59 said:

"Sitthichai was speaking to reporters at a medium house in Moo 4 village"

I didn't know houses came with size tags, same as T-shirts?

If he carries on with his winning streak he could afford an XXL house soon.