Australian bar owner in Pattaya beaten unconscious

webfact

Australian bar owner in Pattaya beaten unconscious

By The Nation

ggb.jpg

File photo

An Australian man was beaten unconscious by a Thai man and a foreigner in central Pattaya early on Monday.

Pattaya police said the owner of Good Goat Bar in Soi Buakhao, named only as Chris, 45, was attacked in front of the premises at 4am and was taken to Pattaya Hospital.

A member of his staff, Daeng Wanchana, 44, told police that he had returned from drinking at a go-go bar and said he had had an argument with some people there.

Soon after, two men – one Thai and one foreigner - arrived on two motorcycles and attacked him until he fell unconscious.

Daeng said she heard the Thai man shouting before he left that the issue was not over yet. She then called police for help.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30341229

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-03-19

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

Nothing special or surprising here. Let's move on to the next beating, murder, stampede, road accident etc.... will probably be tomorrow or during the next days!! We will surely read about it here :saai:

By the way - is the american killer, who kicked the aussie guy in soi 6 still in town?

12 minutes ago, PatOngo said:
17 minutes ago, champers said:

I thought Australians were more into sheep, not goats. You live and learn.

Geography not one of your strong points?

He is not from across the Tasman is he .. aahhh

10 minutes ago, Prince77 said:

By the way - is the american killer, who kicked the aussie guy in soi 6 still in town?

Thinking the same thing. Whatever happened about the American who was charged with the killing of the Aussie, in the Ruby Club, back in February?

50 minutes ago, champers said:

I thought Australians were more into sheep, not goats. You live and learn.

The Muslim Aussies are of course into goats. Some Aussies are kangaroo lovers and it's the New Zealand people who like sheep.

1 hour ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

Nothing special or surprising here. Let's move on to the next beating, murder, stampede, road accident etc.... will probably be tomorrow or during the next days!! We will surely read about it here :saai:

It's awful, but unfortunately walking in Soho, London, in certain areas of Frankfurt or Hamburg in Germany and some other big cities after 2am is just as dangerous. New York is much better now, but I remember times when it was dangerous in Manhattan even in the evening hours.

Unfortunately the world is full of violence.......

Please catch them. Jail time 2 years for both. Then forienger banned for life. No excuse to do like this for whatever reason. The whole of thailand is too agressive. Thais hate forienger but want their money. Foriengers come here and copy the aggressive attitude.           I have just reread it, poor bar owner was an aussie, enough said now i understand why he got beaten up..............i guess he say pommie one time too many forgetting HE IS THE POMMIE B: 

1 hour ago, newatthis said:

Thinking the same thing. Whatever happened about the American who was charged with the killing of the Aussie, in the Ruby Club, back in February?

I think, rather then hi-jacking this thread, you start another,  and ask your question.    Must admit I'm courious too.

Archived