Dog beaten to death after children bitten in Samut Prakan

webfact

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Hopefully they kicked the backside of the farang that had been feeding it at the same time as giving him the bill for the children's hospital care !

It's also thai feeding soidogs, we have a lady who drives around in her car every day feeding loads of soidogs. They all are waiting for her to come and know exactly the noise of her car.

Sad for the children and hope the dog did not have rabies. Unfortunately sometimes for people to learn and act, such tragic incidents are necessary.

Sorry dog lovers, I myself love animals, but the soi dogs in Thailand are a threat to society and are vectors of rabies and other disease. They MUST be erradicated.

Karma never harms if you must kill to survive or protect your kith and kin.

It is the duty of the authorities to take steps in order to eliminate the soi dogs with a minimum of decency and dignity,. If not, such brutal killings will become common practice and the animals will be put away with cruelty and suffering.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Hopefully they kicked the backside of the farang that had been feeding it at the same time as giving him the bill for the children's hospital care !

I’m curious... after several comments about farangs feeding soi dogs, I’m wondering where that one started.

ive never seen farangs feeding soi dogs... thais yes... and I have read it’s all about making merit, which isn’t really a farang thing.

that said... if it is farangs... yes, kick their butt and charge them with littering, as a minimum

Or is it that farangs feel bad for the mistreated and neglected soi dogs, so they give them saved table scraps, perhaps

Edited by farcanell
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, meatboy said:

according to residents this stray dog had been seen around for awhile,so how come the parents of a 2yr.and a 3yr.old where out at night.how many more strays dogs were around.if the dog had been around for awhile someone was feeding it.

How can you leave your kids alone on the open street in the first place?

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

Sad for the children and hope the dog did not have rabies. Unfortunately sometimes for people to learn and act, such tragic incidents are necessary.

Sorry dog lovers, I myself love animals, but the soi dogs in Thailand are a threat to society and are vectors of rabies and other disease. They MUST be erradicated.

Karma never harms if you must kill to survive or protect your kith and kin.

It is the duty of the authorities to take steps in order to eliminate the soi dogs with a minimum of decency and dignity,. If not, such brutal killings will become common practice and the animals will be put away with cruelty and suffering.

Agree. The unfortunate thing is that someones pet, clean and healthy, that by accident got out and is no danger will get the same lethal treatment.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, johng said:

Two girls, 10 and 2, and a boy, 3, were bitten by the dog on a road in front of Pak Klong Mon School

Notice the word school...they where either going or coming from school maybe ?

Or maybe not.   :cheesy:

well if the news this morning is right? the dog was RABID.

its now we  and thais should be demanding urgent action,but I am afraid this is toooooooooo late,to carry out a massive vaccination program not in certain places its got to be ALL OVER THAILAND.

and all thais have got to be told this is serious.as for any dog that is running loose along with the millions of others NEED to be put to sleep,so if dogs are not on a lead till its controlled,IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT.

MEATBOY LOVE ME LOVE MY DOG.R.I.P.SAM.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

Well done  Thai  citizens. !  Hopefully this a sign of more  responsible,autocratic action against soi dogs. The government doesnt have the brains or the will to do anything.

The most annoying and obnoxious person in Thailand is a  farang who  devotes his life to taking care of and feeding these diseased animals.

There used to be an old Swiss guy who spent a fortune on tins of dog food feeding all the mongrels under Thaksin station Yannawa district. The dogs were eating better than most Thai commuters. The whole place stunk of dog poo and it just kept on piling up. Suddenly the farang vanished and the dogs slowly departed. Thank heavens.

Edited by lanista

as the above posts,hopefully this is a sign of responsible action,BY WHO,3weeks we lost our beloved husky what we think was parasite disease,so in his honour we needed to do some good.so we found out about a dog pound which is looked after by man and wife[thais] the wife went along and she found there were over 250dogs being fed and looked after by them 2.they were all behind a 8ft.fence and being looked very well.the lady spoke with the wife and she told the wife most of the dogs came from owners,even some had been thrown over the fence.so the wife went back with 100kilo's of rice,but what alarmed the wife was dogs outside the pound during feeding time.so I have told the wife not to go back there but to find out about when the meat is delivered.

we do know there are more than a few around here.

now lets come to the RESPONSIBLITY,the wife is the secentry for our mooban,and last week she had to do a survey of how many dogs and cats were have living here,the count of dogs was easy as they were all behind gates.but the cats she couldn't count as nobody took RESPONSIBLITY for any of them,although the wife knew who was feeding them.

then Tuesday of this week she finds out about a cat that nobody OWN'S has just had a litter of 4.so if the athourities think they can control this dreadfull situation they can scrap THE MAI PEN RAI attitude from the dictionary NOW.