Dog beaten to death after children bitten in Samut Prakan

webfact

Dog beaten to death after children bitten in Samut Prakan

By The Nation

Local residents beat a stray dog to death after it bit three young children in Samut Prakan’s Bang Saothong district on Tuesday night.

Two girls, 10 and 2, and a boy, 3, were bitten by the dog on a road in front of Pak Klong Mon School in Moo 4 village in Tambon Sisa Chorake Noi at 7pm.

The three children were rushed to the Bang Saothong Hospital.

The dog tried to escape into the community, but residents beat it to death for fear that it would attack more people.

The residents said the stray dog has been seen in the community for a while but had not previously bit anyone. They said they decided to kill it for fear that it had rabies.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30341395

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-03-21
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

according to residents this stray dog had been seen around for awhile,so how come the parents of a 2yr.and a 3yr.old where out at night.how many more strays dogs were around.if the dog had been around for awhile someone was feeding it.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, johng said:

Two girls, 10 and 2, and a boy, 3, were bitten by the dog on a road in front of Pak Klong Mon School

Notice the word school...they where either going or coming from school maybe ?

At 2 & 3?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, johng said:

Maybe the parent/s took their 2 and 3 year old to pick up the 10 year old from school...anyway what does it matter 3 kids where bitten by an animal that shouldn't have been roaming freely around causing chaos and mayhem.

all of us that's been here a long time,know thailands motto LET IT HAPPEN FIRST.

lets hope the kids are ok.

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Where the hell did it say that they were "roaming the streets".

so what do you call a ROAD. at 7pm. a 2yr.old.a 3yr.old.and a 10yr.old.definately not their mother or father.

6 minutes ago, meatboy said:

so what do you call a ROAD. at 7pm. a 2yr.old.a 3yr.old.and a 10yr.old.definately not their mother or father.

A "ROAD" is a road, obviously; is someone disputing that?  What do you call "ROAMING"?

If a child is playing with friends in the street/road/soi is he classed as "roaming the streets" in your mind?  Do you have any idea what the word roaming means?

"a 2yr.old.a 3yr.old.and a 10yr.old.definately not their mother or father".

Huh?  What does that unintelligible garbage mean?

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, johng said:

Two girls, 10 and 2, and a boy, 3, were bitten by the dog on a road in front of Pak Klong Mon School

Notice the word school...they where either going or coming from school maybe ?

Two or three seems very young to be attending school!

Wrong that such extreme action is taken after the dog bit the kids.... ....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Not at all. My kid started nursery at 2 years old.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I thought there was pre-nursery that started at 4.. maybe 3. 

The post I quoted did say school, not nursery though.

Although it was 7pm! So  they weren't at school or nursery and out in the dark.

Edited by jacko45k

6 minutes ago, meatboy said:

come on don't try and twist every word that is your pea brain. just ask yourself would you let your child or children at the age of 2 or 3 out on a road at 7pm.when its dark.knowing the situation with stray dogs.

a nice polite answer please.

Wouldn't no......errr sir!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Two or three seems very young to be attending school!

Wrong that such extreme action is taken after the dog bit the kids.... ....

2 or 3 seems like a very young age to be out in the streets at night without their parents too.

I always went running outside in Chiang Mai and depending on the area, I was wary of the dogs, though there weren't any large packs of them. It's the one time I'd like to carry a sidearm--to shoot the bastard(s) if they ever attacked me. But how can you run around waving a handgun, right? Can't stuff it in  your shorts. But then, even in Wiltz, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, some local's stupid Rottweiler (or whatever it was--similar anyway) didn't want me in the public park and took a nip at me. The owner was in the front yard up at the top of the hill and yelled at the dog. I yelled and cursed at the owner.