Underskirt at Topshop: Thai senator’s son arrested in London for making upskirt videos

snoop1130

“Mr. Tupchareon, I don’t know what you were thinking, you’re 27 years old, you’re not a child. You are extremely lucky that you have a very supportive family but this is your responsibility and it was outrageous behavior — unpleasant, disrespectful, and potentially, deeply offensive.”

Yes, his parents are very supportive. Which is probably why the judge reminded him that he’s not a child. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

His father is parliament member Youdtana Tupchareon while his mother, Jutipon Tupchareon, is a Bangkok judge.

I guess they are mighty proud of thier offspring at this specific moment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

“Mr. Tupchareon, I don’t know what you were thinking, you’re 27 years old, you’re not a child. You are extremely lucky that you have a very supportive family but this is your responsibility and it was outrageous behavior — unpleasant, disrespectful, and potentially, deeply offensive.”

Yes, his parents are very supportive. Which is probably why the judge reminded him that he’s not a child. 

what shame no video shown also

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's maintain some perspective.

It's obvious he's a pathetic creepy little gamma male, whose only chance of acquiring sexual pleasure is taking upskirt shots for later rewind, but he hasn't done anyone lasting harm like rape, or kicking their heads in. Nor is he alone in his  choice of activity.

There was an ordinary Thai bloke caught the other day who'd built a cave under the women's khazi in a PTT station doing exactly the same thing. Creepy Singaporean blokes are always trying to find shiny floors or open staircases to practice their art.....

I think he's paid the price in shame; having his parents fly over and be questioned at immigration ("What exactly is your purpose in coming to the UK?"), ankle bracelet, unable to attend university for 4 months.

Will it make him a better person? Probably not, his problems run deeper than that.

Edited by RickBradford
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Seem to work just fine.

Did'nt seem to work in this case though did it? £85 per woman and banned from Westminster for the period he is supposed to be sitting exams, now had to be differed of course, i bet his parents are well pleased sarc.!

Edited by maxcorrigan
spelling

41 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My bet, he'll be back in Thailand before the weekend. 

Though I suspect he left the police station, grabbed his stuff and is already here.

With a police bracelet on? I really don't know if it's possible to get them off.

Anyone out there who knows?