VIDEO: Bangkok woman attacked from behind in broad daylight outside National Police HQ

snoop1130

VIDEO: Bangkok woman attacked from behind in broad daylight outside National Police HQ

bjnghj.JPG.adac2bdcff00e227cbe3f07290fb7a03.jpg

CCTV footage showed a man with a stick attack a young woman from behind just yards from the National Police HQ in Pathumwan district of Bangkok.

The footage - uploaded by the woman's mother to Facebook - showed the woman running for her life to the HQ where a policeman helped her.

She had a minor injury to her arm and neck and was discharged from hospital.

The attack happened at 11am on Wednesday. The woman's mother Noppawan Nantakit said her daughter is a third year student at Kaset University and the attack was seemingly motiveless.

Police said to be careful - the man is probably deranged and dangerous. 

If seen he should be reported immediately to police. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-3-22
  • Sad 1

It’s as usual the police would still spend their time on LINE messaging if this is not in the social media. Anyway, who cares it’s only a 500baht fine.

Edited by wvavin
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Doesn't look like a random attack to me and he doesn't look too deranged after the attack either.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a relationship between these two.

And just for clarity, regardless of what caused it, there should be no room in any society for attacks like this. And obviously I don't know the circumstances of the incident and the above is pure speculation from me.

In other words, a totally worthless post.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, nausea said:

I saw it on Channel 3 news this morning so I guess he'll be picked up fairly quickly. You do wonder if the police would've bothered doing anything if it hadn't made social media. Probably not, I suspect.

Also in the video there is a taxi parked up at side of road if driver in it he must have seen it 

14 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

just yards from the National Police HQ in Pathumwan district of Bangkok.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Yeah, I don't believe it.  As if you could detonate a bomb at a major tourist attraction across the street from RTP headquarters and not a single eagle-eyed police officer would notice what happened, the best evidence being CCTV.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well, I'm not going to get into the argument about the mental condition of the attacker but one thing is for sure; being '...just yards from the National Police HQ...' he wasn't afraid of the cops and I guess that says it all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, car720 said:

I have always marveled at the Thai's ability to laugh at the deranged as if they are a wonder from God instead of a spawn of evil.

What an amazing grasp of the complexities of mental illness you show................. not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Doesn't look like a random attack to me and he doesn't look too deranged after the attack either.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a relationship between these two.

And just for clarity, regardless of what caused it, there should be no room in any society for attacks like this. And obviously I don't know the circumstances of the incident and the above is pure speculation from me.

Also, how did the girl's mother get the video to load to Facebook? Or did I read wrongly?

• Thanks 1