VIDEO: Bangkok woman attacked from behind in broad daylight outside National Police HQ

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Yes, those afflicted often suffer from self delusions and believe they are excellent.

Ok.  It is obvious that you take exception to people talking about nut jobs.  So why don't you go ahead and enlighten us  all with your interpretation of normalcy.  For me I believe we are all self deluded from birth to death.

1 minute ago, car720 said:

Ok.  It is obvious that you take exception to people talking about nut jobs.  So why don't you go ahead and enlighten us  all with your interpretation of normalcy.  For me I believe we are all self deluded from birth to death.

I take exceptions to anyone making uneducated biased, prejudiced comments - be that against certain religions and beliefs, peoples color, race or ethnicity, peoples sexuality, and people with disability, whether physical, mental or both.

We all certainly have our own unique perceptions, world views, knowledge and views. 

This man is a criminal, driven to commit a crime through his financial situation and lack of moral compass. Calling him a "nut job" is not only incorrect, it maligns people with mental health problems. Similar mindset to the morons who mock cripples or people with downs syndrome.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, snoop1130 said:

The footage - uploaded by the woman's mother to Facebook

How does one obtain CCTV footage, taken by 'Government cameras'  in order to put it onto Facebook

On 3/22/2018 at 9:07 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

It is so clear picture of the man why police not get him quickly or are they to busy with do nothing 

They were busy looking for the Serbs who took the pictures in the temple..way more important.

• Haha 2