Ex-Playboy model tells CNN she 'was in love' with Trump

webfact

Come on PT admit it,Then you can join the rest of the previous before and during Presidents,that all got away with it.I have a limit though,  I have drawn a line when it comes to shenanigans!!!!!!! No Oval Office hanky panky

Movie star Jim Carrey is painting now too. His recent painting called 'Fifty Shades of Decay' speaks to "trump"'s various sex scandals, peeping on nude underage girls that he had authority over (he should be a registered sex criminal for that alone),  dodgy cash payoffs for silence scandals, and scads of reports of disgusting non-consensual sexual harassment. And yet, the bible thumping puritanical "evangelicals" still support him! :stoner:

See paintings in link --

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/03/23/jim-carrey-gives-us-eyeful-new-trump-painting-and-theres-one-jared-kushner-too/454064002/

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

Come on PT admit it,Then you can join the rest of the previous before and during Presidents,that all got away with it.I have a limit though,  I have drawn a line when it comes to shenanigans!!!!!!! No Oval Office hanky panky

Oh come on now, dude, we all know it's about much more than just sex. There is a deep moral rot at the top in the white house. Based on abundant evidence, "trump" supports have shown they have NO LIMIT on what outrageous behavior they'll accept from the orange object of their unexplainable affection. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Movie star Jim Carrey is painting now too. His recent painting called 'Fifty Shades of Decay' speaks to "trump"'s various sex scandals, payoff for silence scandals, and scads of reports of disgusting non-consensual sexual harassment. And yet, the "evangelicals" still support him! :stoner:

See paintings in link --

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/03/23/jim-carrey-gives-us-eyeful-new-trump-painting-and-theres-one-jared-kushner-too/454064002/

Jim Carrey is following in the same comic sadness as  Kathy Griffin,let's get on that cash cow wagon cause are careers are all washed up.  The both of them can join the very long list of Hollywood wako's that suffer from TDS Syndrome.I wouldn't bother looking on the nonsense link ,it's a joke.

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2018 at 2:06 PM, FreddieRoyle said:

Well, it's almost as good as the Trump/Putin collusion dream. After the whole Russian collusion fizzled out into a nothing-burger CNN won't give up the hunt so easily. But, but, but, Trump had a relationship with some adult woman and told her he loved her. Oh boo hoo, cry me a river. Desperate and pathetic. Time for CNN to perhaps try moving away from harassing and stalking the POTUS and - hmm cover some real news? Wishful thinking I realize.

Give Trump some credit. You’re assuming he can only be involved in one scandal at a time. When it comes to scandals, he’s a multitasker extraordinaire!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1