Prostitutes in Thailand are fueling the rise in cases of super gonorrhoea

webfact

Just pleased i had most of my sexual encounters ,while a young man,

just your everyday gonorrhea,and Aids had not been invented yet ! 

The new strain,which cannot be cured,you have the never ending drip,drip.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

Although most likely from the thong, I have seen cases of  parasitic worms causing itching. The  worms can be ejected or suctioned out for lack of a better term, because of vigorous anal intercourse. The  multiple thrusts accompanied  by musculature contraction and increased mucous flow causes the delivery. I also note that  practitioners of anal intercourse often lose control of their sphincters and are prone to leakage as they can no longer keep their contents inside. This is often indicated by a telltale odour of feces, wetspots  and the staining of garments.  

I wondered what is was about the ex......................

1 hour ago, kannot said:

He forgets, cant be Thailand's  fault as 1 Its never their fault and 2 There is no prostitution in Thailand and 3 he should stop intimating Thailand is a prostitution centre.......There I think Ive cleared that up for the govt now.

Just look at the honest and sincere " I luve yu doo match" brigade.

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

Although most likely from the thong, I have seen cases of  parasitic worms causing itching. The  worms can be ejected or suctioned out for lack of a better term, because of vigorous anal intercourse. The  multiple thrusts accompanied  by musculature contraction and increased mucous flow causes the delivery. I also note that  practitioners of anal intercourse often lose control of their sphincters and are prone to leakage as they can no longer keep their contents inside. This is often indicated by a telltale odour of feces, wetspots  and the staining of garments.  

Good job I wasn’t planning to eat today...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

I thought it was AIDS that could cause death and why would there be people dying from HIV which is a manageable disease now?

Manageable up to a point. This is one of the myths that has led people not to  practice safe sex. The drugs taken have serious side effects and adverse reaction potential. We see side effects like increased cholesterol  levels,  impact on blood pressure, and liver damage. The end result is that while some people will have 25+ years of quality life, the drugs take a toll on the body. There is also the   psychological burden with living with a chronic condition.

In Thailand, I believe 13,000+ patients die of AIDs per annum.

And here's the  catch and why it ties into this new antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria: HIV typically presents with other  STIs.  I come from the old school where we were taught that the presence of Neisseria gonorrhoeae was a red flag to test for HIV, because people with HIV are more susceptible to infections. 

I would suggest that we are sitting on a ticking time bomb and it is because of this stupid habit of allowing antibiotics to be dispensed willy nilly without verifying what the underlying infection is.  The impact is that there is a strong sentiment amongst some public health thinkers  to block certain regions from having  access to  innovative drugs because of the potential for misuse. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Manageable up to a point. This is one of the myths that has led people not to  practice safe sex. The drugs taken have serious side effects and adverse reaction potential. We see side effects like increased cholesterol  levels,  impact on blood pressure, and liver damage. The end result is that while some people will have 25+ years of quality life, the drugs take a toll on the body. There is also the   psychological burden with living with a chronic condition.

In Thailand, I believe 13,000+ patients die of AIDs per annum.

And here's the  catch and why it ties into this new antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria: HIV typically presents with other  STIs.  I come from the old school where we were taught that the presence of Neisseria gonorrhoeae was a red flag to test for HIV, because people with HIV are more susceptible to infections. 

I would suggest that we are sitting on a ticking time bomb and it is because of this stupid habit of allowing antibiotics to be dispensed willy nilly without verifying what the underlying infection is.  The impact is that there is a strong sentiment amongst some public health thinkers  to block certain regions from having  access to  innovative drugs because of the potential for misuse. 

you are calling a fact a myth?

• Like 1

Women of ill repute are not described as dirty prostitutes for no good reasons.

They are in-fact the go-betweens of contagious diseases from one client to another, anything from a common cold, herpes, pierear, to the most deadly diseases. Even parasitical diseases like lice, scabies and fleas can be past on via prostitutes.

Everyone knows the risks (or should know) the health risks involved when using prostitutes. No such thing as safe sex, a condom does not provide 100% protections against STDs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moe666 said:

I would have to say it is the guys fault since it appears he didn't us protection. It is hard to believe in this day and age some men still refuse to wear protection.

The risk of contracting HIV during vaginal penetration, for a woman in the United States, is 1 per 1,250 exposures (or 0.08 percent); for the man in that scenario, it’s 1 per 2,500 exposures (0.04 percent, which is the same as performing fellatio). 

https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevozman1 said:

Covered by Brainwashing British Citizens. I am already taking everything mentioned with a pinch of salt.

Would that salt be sprinkled on yourself or your partners privates and is there any scientific evidence that it actually works ?

• Haha 1

I read the original article. Thailand was not mentioned this time. The last such story identified Japan. Same story surfaces every year. It's physiological 'nudging' being practised by the Brits since the 30s. Meanwhile in the UK sexual health clinics are being closed down. More people die in the UK, about 1000 a month, as a result of NHS mistreatment.  100s are being attacked with acid and thousands of children have been groomed and raped over the last 30 years with the collusion of the police. Let's put things in perspective. Nobody want a round of applause or piss blood and mustard... But Big Pharma should make better efforts 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The manic said:

I read the original article. Thailand was not mentioned this time. The last such story identified Japan. Same story surfaces every year. It's physiological 'nudging' being practised by the Brits since the 30s. Meanwhile in the UK sexual health clinics are being closed down. More people die in the UK, about 1000 a month, as a result of NHS mistreatment.  100s are being attacked with acid and thousands of children have been groomed and raped over the last 30 years with the collusion of the police. Let's put things in perspective. Nobody want a round of applause or piss blood and mustard... But Big Pharma should make better efforts 

I agree, this is British government 'anti-sex' propaganda. They've been doing it for years.

I've been banging around SEA for more than 10 years, still feel fine.

I still remember the HIV/AIDs adverts on British TV from the 1990s, more of the same.

• Thanks 1