Living the High Life in Pattaya

rooster59

Such a shame that they have to move the quality up in the sky, due to that it doesn´t fit in at the sleazy street level. 

And then, just another fine video from "Dan the Man" :cheesy:

Edited by Get Real
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HLover said:

Perhaps you should change the streets you frequent?

I do not frequent them, as I would no longer take a step in that city. Been there, though, but today is just enough to read about the catastrophy.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Such a shame that they have to move the quality up in the sky, due to that it doesn´t fit in at the sleazy street level. 

And then, just another fine video from "Dan the Man" :cheesy:

Actually if you visit anywhere if Asia with limited land supply, lots of entertainment is moved into upper floors of buildings.  Seoul, HK, and Tokyo come to mind.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Actually if you visit anywhere if Asia with limited land supply, lots of entertainment is moved into upper floors of buildings.  Seoul, HK, and Tokyo come to mind.

Whenever did I say that it´s not moved up? I just stated that they have to move up the quality, because it doesn´t fit the street level. And that it was a shame it has to be like that.

• Thanks 1

So well yes it is only on upper levels and 5 Star hotels you can enjoy a good time and safe time at a bar or nice place to enjoy and not be <deleted> and stucked up in all of these beer bars with loud music and screaming thai woman and well also foroeigners ....

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Whenever did I say that it´s not moved up? I just stated that they have to move up the quality, because it doesn´t fit the street level. And that it was a shame it has to be like that.

Such a shame that you cannot understand plain English.  It is a function of high density population in areas with restricted land.  Is that easier for you?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Such a shame that you cannot understand plain English.  It is a function of high density population in areas with restricted land.  Is that easier for you?

I understand perfectly what you are writing. Just so sad that you do not understand my point, and choose to quote my posts with irrelevant information regarding my comments.
However, if you would have been choosing to just comment the news article you would have been in the clear. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HLover said:

From someone who doesn't even visit or live in the City.  

Correction must be made due to my earlier posted information: From someone who no longer frequent the city due to it´s state of decay regarding all areas.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, manhood said:

So well yes it is only on upper levels and 5 Star hotels you can enjoy a good time and safe time at a bar or nice place to enjoy and not be <deleted> and stucked up in all of these beer bars with loud music and screaming thai woman and well also foroeigners ....

Unless they pad your bill.  That would put a damper on the perfect high rise evening away from the alleged masses of commoners on the streets below.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, newnative said:

Never steps foot in the city but, seemingly, just can't quit Pattaya. 

No, I know, It´s one of the most negative addictions I have. More evil and contains more poison than smoking cigarettes, that I actually managed to quit by the way. :cheesy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, torrzent said:

Singapore...  couldn't find a good pub/bar without the help of a resident.

1 hour ago, newnative said:

I've decided I'm looking at this in entirely the wrong way.  Instead of being offended by your wildly misinformed posts, I shall choose to be, instead, deeply flattered that you faithfully and devotedly seek to read and comment on each and every news story on lil 'ol Pattaya.  Can't think of any other city that would command such singular attention.  So, post away, good fellow, knowing that each post, no matter how negative, just burnishes Pattaya's mystique.  

I like the place, warts and all!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, newnative said:

I've decided I'm looking at this in entirely the wrong way.  Instead of being offended by your wildly misinformed posts, I shall choose to be, instead, deeply flattered that you faithfully and devotedly seek to read and comment on each and every news story on lil 'ol Pattaya.  Can't think of any other city that would command such singular attention.  So, post away, good fellow, knowing that each post, no matter how negative, just burnishes Pattaya's mystique.  

Mystique??? In the way you mean it in above comment that would mean exiting, interesting and a powerful force that draws you in to a magical experience.
So, today that means a lot of criminality, offering of sexual services and over drunk people in every corner. It also means the high risk of beeing robbed and beaten out in the street, and the availability of illegal drugs in too many places. After that all the polluted beaches and over exploration that has taken away the natural surroundings. Yep! That´s sounds like real magic and mystique too me. :cheesy:

Edited by Get Real
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1