University student extorted out of 100 baht a day - threatened with ladyboy rape

webfact

University student extorted out of 100 baht a day - threatened with ladyboy rape

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

An elder sister of a first year university student has gone on a popular internet site to say that her sibling is being extorted out of money in a racket run by senior students.

Freshmen were required to pay 100 baht a day in the racket - if they didn't they would have to pay interest of 50 baht a day thereafter, said the post.

The sister was afraid to go to classes amid threats of rape from a "katoey" if the demands were not met, said the post on Mem Pho Dam.

The student is a business studies undergraduate at an unnamed university.

A sheet itemizing payments was shown in a story by Thai Rath.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-02
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

There is only one befitting course of actions:

1) All students involved in the racket must be kicked out and lose their right to apply at the respective university ever again;

2) They must be ordered to repay the full accumulated amounts to each student extorted (I bet there was more than one victim);

3) On top of the repayment, each of them must be ordered to pay a hefty fine (500 Baht just won't do);

4) The ladyboy involved must in turn rape each and every of his co-extortionists

5) Each of the co-extortionists must in turn rape the ladyboy

6) The raping sessions shall be recorded and edited into one-hour episodes to replace the unspeakably dull soap opera, "Destiny of Love"

Oh thanks MrW.  I have seen D of L mentioned on TV but I never kinew it was a soapy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

There is only one befitting course of actions:

1) All students involved in the racket must be kicked out and lose their right to apply at the respective university ever again;

2) They must be ordered to repay the full accumulated amounts to each student extorted (I bet there was more than one victim);

3) On top of the repayment, each of them must be ordered to pay a hefty fine (500 Baht just won't do);

4) The ladyboy involved must in turn rape each and every of his co-extortionists

5) Each of the co-extortionists must in turn rape the ladyboy

6) The raping sessions shall be recorded and edited into one-hour episodes to replace the unspeakably dull soap opera, "Destiny of Love"

4, 5 & 6 - wholeheartedly agree. 1, 2 & 3- completely over the top.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

The sister was afraid to go to classes amid threats of rape from a "katoey" if the demands were not met

Ah, the joys of being transgender

A twist - tomboy gangs abound in this country and can be found in factories, hypermarkets and in universities (and not only in Thailand).

At my university we had an incident a few years back, a pleasant intelligent female student turned around and quietly politely asked the girl sitting behind her to stop talking because she wanted to listen to the professor.

Came coffee break time and 2 minutes later the girl was thrown down the stairs, all generated and supervised by the unpleasant and scary tomboy who was asked to stop taking. Punishment. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

A twist - tomboy gangs abound in this country and can be found in factories, hypermarkets and in universities (and not only in Thailand).

At my university we had an incident a few years back, a pleasant intelligent female student turned around and quietly politely asked the girl sitting behind her to stop talking because she wanted to listen to the professor.

Came coffee break time and 2 minutes later the girl was thrown down the stairs, all generated and supervised by the unpleasant and scary tomboy who was asked to stop taking. Punishment. 

Wonder what gender pronouns lecturers have to use when addressing these scary creatures. Or has Thailand yet to yield to the absurd mantra of gender fluidity which is becoming de rigueur in "progressive" West?

5 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

This is criminal extortion and the Police should deal with this

They should not have these sick fks amongst young ladies period..l wish l could stomp the things face in honestly. please let me