Muslim singer warned not to criticize the other religions

webfact

What danger?

There are 5 pillars of Islam if everyone who wants religion followed we would all be better of off for it I’d reckon.

The problem is “islamism” terror and extremism vast majority of Muslims not responsible for.

The problems here are ethno-nationalist and completely predate islamism.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

The problem is “islamism” terror and extremism vast majority of Muslims not responsible for.

The problem, is that your "vast majority" seem incapable of reining in the extremists! :coffee1:

4 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

What danger?

There are 5 pillars of Islam if everyone who wants religion followed we would all be better of off for it I’d reckon.

The problems here are ethno-nationalist and completely predate islamism.

Sorry, did is say danger i meant dangerS.

come on are you serious?? I am against all religions but in this day in age it is islam which is a threat and has already probably unreversibly changed and damaged many european countries already. 

All i can do is recomend you look into it more.

I look into it all the time the problem is extremism, not Islam. I retired reccently but some of the “blokes” I worked with (Texas based company)
They are all more American than I’ll ever be
Hunting , Fishing drinking alcohol, going to strip clubs you name it. Pakistanis and Lebanese mostly.

No talk to be pushing religion on others.

"

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

I look into it all the time the problem is extremism, not Islam. I retired reccently but some of the “blokes” I worked with (Texas based company)
They are all more American than I’ll ever be
Hunting , Fishing drinking alcohol, going to strip clubs you name it. Pakistanis and Lebanese mostly.

No talk to be pushing religion on others.

"Pakistanis and Lebanese" where they muslims?? Your talking nationalities. Also, Lebanon has an enourmos non muslim comunity.

sorry but from what i read you need to do some more looking in on the matter. 

theres a whole world outside Texas........Yesssiry

57 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

"

"Pakistanis and Lebanese" where they muslims?? Your talking nationalities. Also, Lebanon has an enourmos non muslim comunity.

sorry but from what i read you need to do some more looking in on the matter. 

theres a whole world outside Texas........Yesssiry

pakistanis are muslim 

3 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Sorry, did is say danger i meant dangerS.

come on are you serious?? I am against all religions but in this day in age it is islam which is a threat and has already probably unreversibly changed and damaged many european countries already. 

All i can do is recomend you look into it more.

the jewish religipon is a grave danger to world peace

21 hours ago, lvr181 said:

The problem, is that your "vast majority" seem incapable of reining in the extremists! :coffee1:

That fact is indisputeable but that reform is up to the global ummah to decide.

Very unfair and bigoted to target average Muslims. In America unlike Europe they are doing just fine, not shunted into ghettoes, with higher income and education than average "whites", not doing crimes, and living successful lives. Most are political conservatives from what I understand. Extremism would destroy everything they work for so they are not interested. Yes there are some examples but many more American born whites commit crimes than Islamic immigrants that is indisputeable also.

Edited by ChiangMaiLightning2143

16 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

the jewish religipon is a grave danger to world peace

Eh? Rubbish.

Sounds like a bit of anti-semitic venom how could a religion do anything like that it is just a bunch of old men in costumes saying prayers to a sky spook? Terrorisms people do in the name of  religions is another thing.

A Joo never stole my gear as far as I know. They never get in my face handing out literature or asking for money, they never knocked on my door at 8AM on a Saturday to hand out the Watchtower, or send  boys in white shirts on sissy bicycles. 

I never see them in line either at  supermarkets getting free food on my tax dollar like the rest so good on them.

Edited by ChiangMaiLightning2143