At U.N. nerve agent attack meeting, Russia tells Britain - 'You'll be sorry'

webfact

5 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

I'm not finished with correcting your endless huffing and puffing nonsense, no.

Chemical warfare has been released onto our streets. The pair of you should consider that before squabbling like a pair of kids.

Russia is well and truly in the frame.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

"I've claimed anything about a how-to manual or the substance being "inferior". These are things you brought up. Troll on."

It's one of the latest claims being made in the MSM on behalf of our government. Please try to keep up to speed if you're going to debate the issue.

No claim about inferior novichok, just claims of different grades of it. Anyone for a nice glass of hair splitter?

Yes, I'm aware that there was something said to this effect. As it seems dubious, I did not include it in my post. What you are desperately trying to do is equate my position with that of the government, or some MSM outlets. So to make it clear for you - I don't buy into anything and everything published and reported. I doubt all of the government statements on this are accurate, correct or completely truthful. Where we parts ways is in that I don't necessarily see this as some indication of sinister conspiracy and cover-up.

And no, there was no mention of different "grades" as well. More like different tools for different tasks. Not the same thing as "inferior".

4 hours ago, Morch said:

Daft would be pretending not to comprehend that "genuine" referred to the views aired by by the Litvinenko. Nothing to do with the nonsense you posted. To make it even clearer - coercion, manipulation and a whole lot of other things which can be applied by Russian agencies. 

Do you have some specific factual evidence that the Litvinenko family have been coerced into changing their stance? I mean, in these days of internet and social media, you'd think somebody would have been able to get a distress signal out on their behalf, wouldn't you?

8 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Chemical warfare has been released onto our streets by whom, and for what reason? Russia is only in the frame because our government tells us it is. Our government has been caught out telling us blatant lies on this 'Russian involvement'. So now it resorts to claiming that secret intelligence, which can't be released, backs up their position.

In my opinion, this is the IRAQ WMD scandal on steroids. It's no secret that Russia is standing in the way of the Western alliance opening up a new front against Iran, whose regime it wants rid of for a whole plethora of reasons. Cameron tried to put boots on the ground in Syria not so long ago, as did Obama. Both were thwarted by their legislatures. This is what the ramping up of the demonisation of Russia is really all about. IMO we're being played again, just like before the second Gulf war. The first attempt to help invade Syria under Cameron's direction failed, so the strategists are now resorting to more extreme tactics.

You're welcome to your opinion but for now I'll stick to mine ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Do you have some specific factual evidence that the Litvinenko family have been coerced into changing their stance? I mean, in these days of internet and social media, you'd think somebody would have been able to get a distress signal out on their behalf, wouldn't you?

:coffee1:

5 hours ago, Morch said:
14 hours ago, Khun Han said:

:coffee1:

So that's a 'no' then.

it's difficult to have an honest discussion when the alleged, unproven, or at times proven, historical misdeeds of subject A are fair game to be used as "proof", while those of subject B (and potentially C and D) are off limits and considered off topic or conspiracy theory.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

Methinks Boris should have added some contributors to these threads to his article in todays Times :smile:

I reckon Boris should become a member of TVForum. set the record straight. And put those of us that do not believe a nerve agent attack ever happened in our place with some evidence.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Nothing in that interview gave cause for concern.

You managed to watch an 18m37s interview in the two minutes it took you to reply to my post? Anyway, It was the satirical blog post above the video that I was particularly linking to.

1 minute ago, Khun Han said:

You managed to watch an 18m37s interview in the two minutes it took you to reply to my post? Anyway, It was the satirical blog post above the video that I was particularly linking to.

I watched it in real time.

Since you're answering everything else do you have any idea where I left my car keys?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, evadgib said:

I watched it in real time.

Since you're answering everything else do you have any idea where I left my car keys?

:omfg:

Er, I think you need to get your story straight before you continue with this little debate: The interview wasn't shown 'in real time'. It wasn't shown at all on TV: it was 'pulled'.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/an-extremely-boring-video-do-not-watch-it/

Edited by Khun Han

38 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

:omfg:

Er, I think you need to get your story straight before you continue with this little debate: The interview wasn't shown 'in real time'. It wasn't shown at all on TV: it was 'pulled'.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/an-extremely-boring-video-do-not-watch-it/

They refused to put it or something very similar online after it went out live!

Any luck re my keys?

Edited by evadgib

Some off topic posts have been removed please try to stay on topic:

At U.N. nerve agent attack meeting, Russia tells Britain - 'You'll be sorry'

4 hours ago, evadgib said:

They refused to put it or something very similar online after it went out live!

Any luck re my keys?

Many apologies, my mistake. Obviously, I missed the live screening. What time did it go out?