Recommended visa agency ?

i'm out of shape, i can barely get up from bed,

my tourist visa is up at the end of may, so before that i need to transform it into

a retirement extension visa.

My overriding concern is PAIN, i want, preferably a visa agency that picks up

my passport at my door, and take it from there until next year.

So which agency in pattaya can you recommend ?

and is there any timeline i have to watch out for ?

Edited by poanoi

Not a recommendation, but a word of warning.

An agent that arranges for you to arrive at immigration a single time with priority queuing (otherwise handling everything for you) can generally be trusted. You should be very wary of an agent who takes and returns your passport with stamps, without you ever being present at immigration. In most cases, immigration will not officially allow this. (The exception is where you have a medical certificate indicating that you are unfit to attend.) Especially knowing you have no intention of traveling, a dishonest agent might fob you off with fake stamps, avoiding the various facilitation payments they must make to get the visa and extension correctly.

2 hours ago, poanoi said:

my tourist visa is up at the end of may, so before that i need to transform it into

a retirement extension visa.

I may be wrong but it is unlikely that you will be able to complete the two-stage process of securing an extension of stay based on retirement without appearing at immigration.  A trustworthy agent can be found at KeyVisa(Google them) but I doubt they would be able to assist in your particular circumstance.

47 minutes ago, thaitero said:

Go to hospital and let them help with your medical problems. They also can help you with extensions with medical reason if needed.

This is the best advice. Talk to your support network (friends, family members etc.) to help you in your recovery first. After that, you can decide what you want to do. Good luck and hope you recover soon