I want to have my daughter's car crushed in korat.

britishrepublican

If your kid is old enough to drive a car and you need (want) to resort to this kind of measures, you didn't do well in parenting!

It's normal that you can have some troubles with teenage kids (even then it would be foolish to act this way), but if they are in the adult age and you still can't control them, you should take a look at yourself.

Park it in front of the entrance to a ready-mixed concrete plant so it completely blocks traffic. Leave it in gear and have the handbrake on. Have rude signs in Thai sprayed on both sides. You shouldn't have to wait long to get a good video.

Don't forget to make an insurance claim afterwards.

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

Then he shouldnt have provided context.

The original post and responses are laughable. He is either seeking attention online, or such a <deleted> as to be completely ignored.

If he failed to provide context, I'm positive some poster s would come along and demand an explanation for his request and intentions.

It appears no one can direct him to an automobile crusher other than to say "take it to Bangkok".

Is there an auto dismantler in Thailand?

On 4/8/2018 at 11:59 PM, britishrepublican said:

The video will be posted. I want to video a grabber pick the car up by the roof and set it into a car crusher and I want to see it come out the other end no bigger than a washing machine. 

She will learn not to give me backchat. She can get the bus in future.

Hey, GROW UP <deleted>, is that the only way your tiny Brain can think of in order to solve this problem, really!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2018 at 9:37 AM, fakename said:

Amazing replies! Now if this was a case of young guys racing, or not using turn siginals,  everyone would be happy to see the bikes crushed, and many times it was suggested here. 

She is giving him some Lip, so he is going to crush her Car, your just as stupid as he is !  

I don't know what to think.   I do think modern kids do feel entitled and this social media stuff seems to make everyone think they deserve everything in life.   I think it's hard for anyone who's children are older than 40 to understand how it is for a parent of today.   I think giving the car to a need family is a good idea.   Tell her next time there are rules and respect due for something that is not an essential oarent responsibility. Maybe make her earn half before buying a new one and agreeing to rules of acceptable behavior.    

6 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Rid yourself of the car by legally transferring it  to someone you find worthy.

That way in your mind you can accomplish both evil and good simultaneously.  

Getting rid of her car is only going to ensure a lovely harmonious ongoing relationship, NOT ! and is only going to prolong the situation which could simmer on for Months if not Years, this is not the solution, confiscate the Car for a period of time until she has learnt some respect, make sure you have a spare set of Keys, if she continues her behaviour just confiscate the Car again and disable it so that it cant be driven, i bet you will see a marked improvement.

Edited by Acemaker

Children can be tough in the teenage years and hanging in there to guide them along the way will help. My son was a terror in teens. We got through it. He put his way through college getting a Master degree with honors. Now he’s working on doctorate. I think crushing the car may seem a keen idea now but probably wouldn’t help. Sit her down an try to have a heart to heart and see how you both can come up with a solution.  

On one hand the OP sounds like an immature child who's going to take his toys away because he didn't  get his way. On the other he sounds like a too over the hill fogey who waited too long to have a child and doesn't know how to raise one. Guess he also never heard that when you give someone something as a gift it is no longer yours and they can do what they want with it. Destroyng  "her" car is not the way to go. If a minor you could probably restict her driving it by taking keys or disabling distributor cap ect but if you destroy her car I have no doubt you will regret it.

My daughter in early teens got testy and later we sat down and talked , told her the only reason I stayed with her mom was for her but if she didn't apreciate me I was gone. Later when she was about to enter college her mom decided to say we were done and she was moving away. My daughter told her " have a nice trip I'm staying with dad." We have been close ever since and she hardly talks to her mom now.

At a guess I would say she is not his daughter but is his step-daughter and he is a control freak but she will rebelle against him because he is not her father. It also appears to me that unless he gets his way he will be a vindictive b*****d towards this girl. The thing that he must remember that at the moment he is married to her mother and there is probably a large extended family and he is only temporary in Thailand. My advise to the OP is to wake up to yourself and have a good look at the way you approach another mans child and then if you want a good step-father to step-daughter relationship with this girl then you are going to have to change your approach or you will end up with nothing and no one including the girls mother.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Russell17au said:

At a guess I would say she is not his daughter but is his step-daughter and he is a control freak but she will rebelle against him because he is not her father. It also appears to me that unless he gets his way he will be a vindictive b*****d towards this girl. The thing that he must remember that at the moment he is married to her mother and there is probably a large extended family and he is only temporary in Thailand. My advise to the OP is to wake up to yourself and have a good look at the way you approach another mans child and then if you want a good step-father to step-daughter relationship with this girl then you are going to have to change your approach or you will end up with nothing and no one including the girls mother.

That works both ways. If she is his step daughter, and his wife does not sort her, she and her daughter might find themselves without an ATM.

If he is indeed the family ATM, I don't think any onus is on him to change his attitude. Simplest solution is if she's old enough to drive, she's old enough to move elsewhere. Kick her out, and if his wife won't wear that, leave and take his money with him. Now that would really show both of them.

Children shouldn't rule the marriage, though it seems that they do in many relationships.

My first ex wouldn't modify her children's behaviour and I walked out on them.

• Sad 1

Your username seems to say it all. 

Intollerant of a person you seem to believe you own thinking and acting independent of you. Was the car given to her as a gift? If so you have no moral right to destroy it. Or was it just something to hold over head to control her?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Duck said:

Your username seems to say it all. 

Intollerant of a person you seem to believe you own thinking and acting independent of you. Was the car given to her as a gift? If so you have no moral right to destroy it. Or was it just something to hold over head to control her?

One of the most insane posts of the century. The guy seems to already have a problem with his (step?) daughter. I'm sure that a TVF member would buy it for good money he could spend on alcohol. It doesn't seem that there's more to destroy. 

• Like 2