Ladyboys turn up for conscription call

webfact

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

Well there was little reason to doubt, her very obvious ample tixx are half falling out.

Not exactly polite in Thai style, but no doubt the ladyboy wanted to make an impression.

Yep, I think they have balls turning up on these special days.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Now, where's that old frock I forgot to throw out after my last girlfriend did a runner? If you can't beat 'em. . . 

Vicky Pollard wouldn't be seen dead in a frock. Shell suit, every time! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoBrainer said:

They should accept them all and start a whole new regiment. They could call them the Battling Bitches of Bangkok, and they could be one of the fiercest brigades in the army. 

The pickpocket brigade.They would cuddle up, then relieve the enemy soldiers of all that stuff they carry strapped to them including their weapons.

2 hours ago, NoBrainer said:

They should accept them all and start a whole new regiment. They could call them the Battling Bitches of Bangkok, and they could be one of the fiercest brigades in the army. 

All conscripts do is act as slaves for their bosses, so if they can clean they will be good enough for the army.

1 hour ago, lamyai3 said:

Vicky Pollard wouldn't be seen dead in a frock. Shell suit, every time! 

Yeah, but. . . I lent all my lovely pink ones out to uncles and nephews!

Edited by Krataiboy
  • Haha 1

Again!

Lovely..... but these Thai "guys" are not quite army material!

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GRi7aBmXYyBckaSBn7.jpg

The Thai army should cash in on the fascination and form an entertainment unit - "Bringing Happiness to the Troops" might be a catchy slogan. Maybe they couldn't quite match the real thing:

But I'm sure they could do a fair imitation.

• Like 1

“Back the old days, when boys were boys, girls were girls and most us were happy with this traditional arrangement, folk who felt they had been born the "wrong" sex and wanted to change were diagnosed with a psychological disorder known as gender dysphoria.“

This sentence alone shows how completely clueless you are. I’m sure you believe the Earth is flat too and vaccines are actually killing us. 

6 hours ago, YetAnother said:

S H E said ? never thought gender was so capricious

So the next time you meet someone who is very feminine with long hair, big tits and makeup, go ahead and call that person "he" - the reports will be hilarious - the people born with female genetalia will slap you and at least some of them born with male genetalia will slap you too.

A little bit of biology will demonstrate that what sex a person is or might turn out to be can indeed be capricious. For starters, there are people who are born with both genetalia. There are also people who are born with the phenotype of one sex but the genotype of the other. Then there are the folks who get a rush of too much of one hormone during foetal development - that is one explanation for why a person has the body of one sex but the brain of the other. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

think the costume is in her hand

Two ladyboys named - one arriving in a period costume, the other making the obvious physiological comment. The latter is the one appearing in the pic, guess it sells better.

47 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

try reading, try doing some research, you are an adult, educate yourself

Yeah, but. . . haven't you noticed my avatar? Happy to compare notes any time. Better bring a sleeping back, though, as mine are rather copious. And yours?

6 hours ago, scorecard said:

Well there was little reason to doubt, her very obvious ample tixx are half falling out.

Not exactly polite in Thai style, but no doubt the ladyboy wanted to make an impression.

Yep , let us see high heels across the battlefield

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Two ladyboys named - one arriving in a period costume, the other making the obvious physiological comment. The latter is the one appearing in the pic, guess it sells better.

"one arriving in a period costume"

is that the outfit a ladyboy wears while she has her "period" ??

8 hours ago, YetAnother said:

S H E said ? never thought gender was so capricious

That is usually the type of comment made, oh so often, when a ladyboy is referred to as 'she'.  

Ladyboys want to be referred to as females and in this case it is obvious 'she' is definitely not a 'he'..  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1