Police seek cause of accident that killed actress Natnicha in Ayutthaya

webfact

The car first hit a wall with metal barier , then plunged a few meters down , and hit the 
tree...... If they check her selfies in het phone ,they will know what she was doing on that moment ....
btw. the pictures of the little girl and the older lady are from 2 different persons .....check the nose , the bigger eyes....completely diff.

Maybe she had plastic surgery?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

58 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Just curious:  if she was speeding and then hit the brakes for whatever reason and the car began hydroplaning and went off the road, would that leave any braking evidence on the pavement after the rain had finished?

It's a good question. The vehicle is advertised to have anti-lock brakes and was probably spinning and she may not have even gotten it together quickly enough to brake (again?) and then what are the anti-locks going to do? Anyway, a couple of RTP officers seem to be indicating the path of the vehicle in the grass at 1:11 in this video which appears to be some distance before it hit the tree (probably somewhat airborne) so I'd bet whatever braking was occurring was not very effective (especially not  in the grass and/or with the vehicle somewhat airborne).

If she had hit the guardrail instead of going off the road several feet before the guardrail started, she might have survived. I guess, as usual, wrong place/wrong time/wrong speed (aka Murphy's law). A question I have is why did not the guardrail extend further to cover the obvious off-road hazard of the tree as well as what else it was guarding (a greater slope or canal)?

I believe the deeper tire tracks in the above video that are closer to the guardrail are from the tow vehicle that pulled the wreck back up onto the road because they are very deep and there is corresponding mud/debris on the shoulder.

Edited by MaxYakov

7 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Aquaplaning or fell asleep?

Well, I guess if the road was wet there would be no skid marks, even if she did apply the brakes. So there's really no information to be gleaned from lack of skid marks. She definitely hit the tree hard enough to destroy the car. She was doing a fair clip, but even hitting the tree at 80km/h will do this kind of damage. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bundooman said:

No she is not a kid. At 21 she is a young woman who just happened to be driving a very powerful car and was possibly exceeding her limited experience of car driving. At night.

To me she is still a kid, to you she can be whatever rocks your boat

8 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Probably had an accident previously and was not repaired correctly. 

The front airbag will deploy if the sensor gets hit, the hood of the car doesn't look like the front of the car got a big hit.

Maybe she made a somersault with the car into the tree...how else can one get the tree deep inside the door?