Videos: Israeli mafia rounded up after "shooting at shellfish" videos hit YouTube

snoop1130

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Not absent mr. 6 posts, have already commented regarding a tasteless and anti-semitic remark by by one poster who think he's funny.... 

No one with any sense is going to defend these guys. They're morons. And the exceptions to the rule with regard to Israelis. Glad they're caught. But most of us would be unlikely to even see them or have any contact with them in Thailand. Thailand is always full of nice Israeli young people, seeing the world for the first time after their army service mostly. They are mostly very responsible, and If you were ever in trouble or dangerous situation while traveling, 99% of them would always help you out. Real good folks. 

2 hours ago, M71 said:

Wow the Khazarian Judaics infiltrating Thailand now - I guess the takeover of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and NZ was not enough.

Congratulations, you are officially a racist, antisemite, neo-nazi. Shame on you for taking a story of a few bad individuals and then incriminating an entire religion and people.<deleted>! I've met worse from the U.S, U.K, Australia & Europe. No one would ever dare blame *all* people from those countries, or *all* people who shared the bad guys religion. As far as I'm concerned, they were just morons shooting shellfish, but you're the real, evil SOB...

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's the thing. The people in this news story appear to be criminal gangsters. Who could defend them? Only a good lawyer. But these haters make it about all Jewish people / all Israelis. Definitely moronic antisemitism. You see a news story about religious or cultural Christian foreigners here doing criminal behavior and you never hear such idiotic attacks on all Christian people. 

Do you get as argumentative about the countless anti Muslim views.

I don't believe in any version of God an have no beef with Jews Christian Muslim

Sikh or Hindu. 

But some jewish are very quick to react to any criticism of their faith.

Do you get as argumentative about the countless anti Muslim views.

I don't believe in any version of God an have no beef with Jews Christian Muslim

Sikh or Hindu. 

But some jewish are very quick to react to any criticism of their faith.

Jewish is not only a faith. It's a people as well. Many Jewish people don't observe the faith. Still Jews.

If you're accusing me of Islamophobia you're barking up the wrong tree.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 hours ago, Happy enough said:

look at the state of them. vermin like this really puts me off going to some of the tourist areas nowadays

Absolute Scum, its such a shame that this Country still, year after year attracts the dregs of society from around the World and nobody wants to do a thing about it. 

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Again, these guys are undoubtedly aren't the sharpest pencils in the box,

but as no harm was done thanks god, and these guys are going to pay

for their misdeeds, but the whole issue quickly gone into taking on

ridiculing mocking and degrading a whole nation and that was utterly

uncalled for....

Yes I do agree Ezzra. No need for nasty remarks about nationality or race. You get good and bad in all nations. It seems to me no country's population can claim innocence in not having its fair share of total morons, bullies and bad apples. Sadly I have not found a place that does not have its share of them and if I do, I would move there tomorrow. Best to just say men, or human beings, rather than a specific race of people. As nationality has little to do with it. The UK, Europe, USA, Australia, Middle East, SE Asia and so on, all have their nasty elements within society. Luckily they are a minority, but make a lot of noise. Maybe its just bad genes or troubled upbringing. I have no idea, but its a shame they can't see themselves for what they are and realize life is a lot better if one behaves in a good way.

2 hours ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Mafia?  They seems to use that work for groups of two or more here.  The Islander looking guy has been on Samui for years. He looks Fijian or Samoan and I stopped him and asked him one day where he was from and I was shocked when he said Israel. I've never seen them doing anything like the videos, however I don't hang out with them.  Thailand welcomes Nationalities from everywhere then spends most of its time cleaning up the scum that call his place home. I'm glad they are cleaning up these guys.  It unfortunate but true where ever Israelis go most other Nationalities stop going.  They seem to polarize themselves.  I hope they don't scare off the Tourist with real money because they don't spend money here.

Israelis not spending Money, surely not.   :giggle:

1 hour ago, Chicken George said:

Just plain scum 

I heard the reason they turned to Murder extortion etc is because their Meat Pie Shop was closed down and they became desperate.  (  Who ate all the Pies, who ate all the Pies  :laugh:  )

4 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Mr funny hair has been on Samui at least ten years. 

Saw him brought in to Samui Immigration yesterday morning by four Immigration Police. He was on crutches.

They must have grabbed him early, as this was before the office was even open.

Too many over-fed, low life farangs like this in Thailand and elsewhere in Asia thinkg they can do whatever they want whenever they want as guests in foreign countries.

Is it any wonder normally peaceful Thais flip out after encountering so much uncivilized farang behavior.

Archived