Videos: Israeli mafia rounded up after "shooting at shellfish" videos hit YouTube

snoop1130

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Israelis have a get out jail card for everything, courtesy of the US.

So let me get this straight. So you're saying Israeli citizens found guilty of crimes in courts in Thailand, in Israel, in the USA, everywhere else are getting excused from convictions because of the good relationship between the state of Israel and the USA? The levels of irrational Israel demonization and Jewish global control conspiracy theories appear to have no limits. 

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Sorry, forgot that critisising Israelis is strictly taboo.

Only problem with that assertion is that it isn't true. What is also not true is suggesting that the baiting picture you posted is anything about criticizing Israelis. 

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Only problem with that assertion is that it isn't true. What is also not true is suggesting that the baiting picture you posted is anything about criticizing Israelis. 

The message I am sending is that those Israelis are scary, thugs of the first degree. You`ll always going to be on the defence, shouting that criticizing Israelis no matter what shape and forms they come in is antisemitism. Good for with your defence of Israelis, whether they be, the good, the bad or the ugly.

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

The message I am sending is that those Israelis are scary, thugs of the first degree. You`ll always going to be on the defence, shouting that criticizing Israelis no matter what shape and forms they come in is antisemitism. Good for with your defence of Israelis, whether they be, the good, the bad or the ugly.

Desist in posting false information about what I'm saying. I have never defended gangsters, Israeli or otherwise. You are free to post what you think yourself. You never have my permission to invent total fictions about what I think.

You posted that picture. That is on you.  It had nothing to do with what you say you were trying to communicate. It's my opinion your explanation is 100 percent disingenuous. 

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Desist in posting false information about what I'm saying. I have never defended gangsters, Israeli or otherwise. You are free to post what you think yourself. You never have my permission to invent total fictions about what I think.

You posted that picture. That is on you.  It had nothing to do with what you say you were trying to communicate. It's my opinion your explanation is 100 percent disingenuous. 

And please desist from posting false information about what I am saying. I posted that photo to depict how scary are those Israelis. You never have my permission to invent total fictions about what I think.

Here are some facts, this is not the first time Israelis have been implicated with serious crimes in Thailand, including murders and mafia type practices.

It you don`t like my descriptions of those thugs, then put me on your ignore list.

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So let me get this straight. So you're saying Israeli citizens found guilty of crimes in courts in Thailand, in Israel, in the USA, everywhere else are getting excused from convictions because of the good relationship between the state of Israel and the USA?

The levels of irrational Israel demonization and Jewish global control conspiracy theories appear to have no limits. 

Not exactly but reckon it won't be long before there released.

And yes in due course.

5 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

And please desist from posting false information about what I am saying. I posted that photo to depict how scary are those Israelis. You never have my permission to invent total fictions about what I think.

Here are some facts, this is not the first time Israelis have been implicated with serious crimes in Thailand, including murders and mafia type practices.

It you don`t like my descriptions of those thugs, then put me on your ignore list.

Again, you posted that picture. It doesn't communicate what you say it did. It communicates racist stereotypes, not about anyone specific. Message received and very much not appreciated. 

21 hours ago, manarak said:

I'm in awe when I try to reckon that their brain has enough cerebral power to maintain vital functions of the body.

Even mosquitos have enough brains to maintain bodily functions, fly, and predate.  Israeli brains are much bigger.

8 hours ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

Your tagline says 'cynical me', so I find your comment hard to believe, plus you already did begin to reply. Look pal, there is a reason Israelis are disliked internationally and have even banned from many places in Thailand solely on grounds of their nationality. I hate to put a whole nation down, but I think I'm gonna ;-) . Not a fan of those I've met and I've met a fair few. This lot don't help boost the rep but hey, not a great rep to being with was it!? :biggrin:

Somehow the Israelis manage to make themselves unpopular on many tourist places in the world, especially in Thailand. 

Israelis.jpg

16 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Not exactly but reckon it won't be long before there released.

And yes in due course.

I see. So following your "logic" when they will supposedly be freed here in THAILAND it will be because of the good relationship between the nations of Israel and the USA? Uh huh. :stoner:

Got any other brilliant theories, mate? 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I see. So following your "logic" when they will supposedly be freed here in THAILAND it will be because of the good relationship between the nations of Israel and the USA? Uh huh. :stoner:

Got any other brilliant theories, mate? 

I have many, Iran next. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Different said:

Israelis are not middle eastern except real Jews, Israelis are fake Jews white trash Europeans and Russians.

Yeah, dude, you're clearly right, the only real Jews are BOCA Jews ...:stoner:bocajews.thumb.jpg.d804e66a69e3843a7b538d29c6bc967d.jpgAccept no imitations. 

On 4/9/2018 at 7:28 PM, tracker1 said:

Such quality tourists allowed into Thailand so glad they have strict control on who gets accepted ! and as for the gun definatly a BB gun you can tell by the discharge and the bore of the barrel around 9mm as a guess

BB Gun = Blow Brains gun 9mmParabellum

4 hours ago, peperobi said:

The guy with the long grey hair is already many years on Samui and terrorize the peoples there, put him in the jail and just lose the key!

Is the latter supported in any way or did you get it from a...

Image result for there was a bloke in bar

Archived